• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Working on a New insert set.....2020 Stadium Chrome Beam Team!

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Sorry for the delay...but I just ran thru the boxes a few days ago...and its a mess again....will go thru them tomorrow...while watching the football games. Best regards, David

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I have plenty in both of them...Purchased a ton of retail chrome before the virus....Thats when they had like 30 Plus Blasters at the Target stores and the Hoaders could not buy everyone of them........Best regards, David

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I can help you with these. Looking for players from my sig and set help. All links are in my sig. Thanks DG

2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-3 Shohei Ohtani
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-4 Christian Yelich
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-7 Juan Soto
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-9 Fernando Tatis Jr.
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-12 Luis Robert
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-13 Yordan Alvarez
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-14 Bo Bichette X2
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-15 Gavin Lux X3
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-24 Mookie Betts
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-25 Gleyber Torres

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Good morning David. I have the BT-5 Acuna Jr. If you have the time, please post it as a free card or if you have any PR player card you can trade me for it then post it as a trade.

PWE OK with me.

Thank you, and have a good week,

Luis

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Good morning David. I have the BT-5 Acuna Jr. If you have the time, please post it as a free card or if you have any PR player card you can trade me for it then post it as a trade.

PWE OK with me.

Thank you, and have a good week,

Luis
Yes...I have one for the trade! Thanks for another trade! I recently made a trade with your friend Millo67 . Best regards, David

Last edited:

ILLRIMESAYA

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi David! The Yelich for the Griffey has already been posted and I sent it out . The new one is the Tatis Stadium club black for the Bonds Big Bang insert. Thanks, Bri

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Hi David! The Yelich for the Griffey has already been posted and I sent it out . The new one is the Tatis Stadium club black for the Bonds Big Bang insert. Thanks, Bri
Hold your horses.....we already have one trade and now u want another.......need to wait 6 days....Best regards, David