Working on a New insert set.....2020 Stadium Chrome Beam Team!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorry for the delay...but I just ran thru the boxes a few days ago...and its a mess again....will go thru them tomorrow...while watching the football games. Best regards, David

I have plenty in both of them...Purchased a ton of retail chrome before the virus....Thats when they had like 30 Plus Blasters at the Target stores and the Hoaders could not buy everyone of them........Best regards, David

I can help you with these. Looking for players from my sig and set help. All links are in my sig. Thanks DG

2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-3 Shohei Ohtani
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-4 Christian Yelich
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-7 Juan Soto
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-9 Fernando Tatis Jr.
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-12 Luis Robert
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-13 Yordan Alvarez
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-14 Bo Bichette X2
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-15 Gavin Lux X3
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-24 Mookie Betts
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team #BT-25 Gleyber Torres

Good morning David. I have the BT-5 Acuna Jr. If you have the time, please post it as a free card or if you have any PR player card you can trade me for it then post it as a trade.

PWE OK with me.

Thank you, and have a good week,

Luis

Good morning David. I have the BT-5 Acuna Jr. If you have the time, please post it as a free card or if you have any PR player card you can trade me for it then post it as a trade.

PWE OK with me.

Thank you, and have a good week,

Luis
Yes...I have one for the trade! Thanks for another trade! I recently made a trade with your friend Millo67 . Best regards, David

Last edited:
David I can use whatever Gleybers you wanna throw my way, Post it up and I will send you the Robert and Betts

Hi David! The Yelich for the Griffey has already been posted and I sent it out . The new one is the Tatis Stadium club black for the Bonds Big Bang insert. Thanks, Bri

Hi David! The Yelich for the Griffey has already been posted and I sent it out . The new one is the Tatis Stadium club black for the Bonds Big Bang insert. Thanks, Bri
Hold your horses.....we already have one trade and now u want another.......need to wait 6 days....Best regards, David