Working on a New insert set.....2020 Stadium Chrome Beam Team!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

No, I never did get the Justice Finest. I would be willing to trade that for the Beam Team card.
Just want to confirm that you have the card and that this works. If so, I will post.

Jeff

Just want to confirm that you have the card and that this works. If so, I will post.

Jeff
Give me a day or so....I have thousand of cards.....Will let u know by tomorrow morning if thats okay with u. Best regards, David PS most of my newer stuff is on my dinning table or living room table...my older cards are in those 3,000 count boxes....and their not label...so I have to search about 30 of them.

Hey Jeff! Found the David Justice 1993 finest card 1 in the three box...Okay to post the trade for us. I'll continue to look to see if I have the other finest in your wantlist. If I do..will throw it in as a free card. Best regards, David

Hi there! I have Yelich for you and Bryant If you do not acquire it from Sox Fan. Any more nice 90 inserts/parallels? Thanks David

Hi there! I have Yelich for you and Bryant If you do not acquire it from Sox Fan. Any more nice 90 inserts/parallels? Thanks David
Normally don't trade to many of them...only the ones that I have lots of extras.....like I have a few of Ken Griffey Jr. 1993 finest all-star card. Let me know. Best regards, David

Good enough for me! I just pulled the Yelich in a group break that was sent out today so please allow a few days on my end. Postage has been slow. Thanks!

Good enough for me! I just pulled the Yelich in a group break that was sent out today so please allow a few days on my end. Postage has been slow. Thanks!
But its starting to get better....now that Christmas is over.....got about 12 trades in the mail today.....and my bubble envelopes are like chickens coming home! I'll post the trade on Wed for us and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David PS writing it down on my trading note book!

Not much....I have theses Ted Williams HOF Heroes Diamond King 083/100, Mookie Betts 2020 Topps update yellow (walgreen) u-268, Black gold Roger Clemens ...Let me know. Best regards, David
I would be interested in all of those honestly so whatever you think is fair works for me David.

Okay....wait a few days and posting trade for us....don't worry......for January..not into getting the most points.....but February? Please confirm it. Best regards, David