WTB: 1991 Upper Deck Hank Aaron Atlanta Braves #HH1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

I blew it! Now I gotta ask your help out there on the Bench!

I sold a box of cards several years ago that had this hologram card in it, which ended up being my wife's favorite as a child!! She just mentioned the card the other day, and now I need to get a copy ASAP!!

I have "WTB" in the thread title, but I NEED TO BUY!

s-l640.jpg

Let me know what you have, thanks and God bless!

Kevin

No need for anything in return. You have given me a lot of really nice freebies over the years, I'll post it up and get it in the mail tomorrow.

If by a remote chance the card gets lost in the mail, I have 5 more dups of it so LMK if you don't receive it an I'll be glad to send another.

No need for anything in return. You have given me a lot of really nice freebies over the years, I'll post it up and get it in the mail tomorrow.

If by a remote chance the card gets lost in the mail, I have 5 more dups of it so LMK if you don't receive it an I'll be glad to send another.
Well I sure do appreciate it, and this girl will too!
God willing it will make it here just fine, our mail recently has been moving pretty smoothly and quickly for the most part, finally!

Thanks again my friend!

God bless,

Kevin