WTT/WTTF 2022 Topps Inserts and a few Rc's.. Updated 5/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have Now Generation Casey Mize Tigers 12 and Greatest Hits Vlad Guerrero Jr. Blue Jay 1. I could use the T87-1 of Ohtani Angels. Best regards, David
Do you still have the Greatest Hits Guerrero #1 ? Do you still want a T87-1 Ohtani ?

Hi Bob,

It's not much but I have these if you still need them just let me know and I will send them to you as a freebie. Thanks

Flashiest Feet Bryce Harper #FF-2
'87 35th Anniversary

Ron Acuna Jr #T87-64
Luis Robert #T87-70

Hi Bob,

It's not much but I have these if you still need them just let me know and I will send them to you as a freebie. Thanks

Flashiest Feet Bryce Harper #FF-2
'87 35th Anniversary

Ron Acuna Jr #T87-64
Luis Robert #T87-70
Yes i do still need all of them. If you do send them all i can say thankyou very much it's very generous of you.

Bob (2card)

Carl i have 3 of the 9 base you need also and i could use these #31,78,295. so work me up a trade.

Bob

Last edited:
I have theses for trade: WTTS -47 Willie Mays Giants. 1987: 90 Shane Bieber Guardians and 97. Will Clark Giants. I could use the Mike Trout Greatest Hits for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

Bump for reply. Best regards, David
i'm going to hold off and see if i can bundle a few cards up to help get me at least 1 Franco card..LOL. Every insert sub set wantlist has franco missing so it could be my slim sliver of hope. I'll be in touch. Thanks 2card

i'm going to hold off and see if i can bundle a few cards up to help get me at least 1 Franco card..LOL. Every insert sub set wantlist has franco missing so it could be my slim sliver of hope. I'll be in touch. Thanks 2card
Don't take to long....Best regards,David

Yes..
I do. Best regards, David
okay what can i get in return so i can get it out to you. Just give me one of your franco cards i need and i can get you the trout card also. LOL.. My bundle project is not working to good...HAHA..lmk 2card

I have 2 base & 2 Stars of the MLB available for trade if either of those are what your looking for. Let me know. Thanks

okay what can i get in return so i can get it out to you. Just give me one of your franco cards i need and i can get you the trout card also. LOL.. My bundle project is not working to good...HAHA..lmk 2card
If you give me the Trout and the Buxton SoMLB Chrome for Wander Franco RC base card 215? Best regards, David