WTT/WTTF 2022 Topps Inserts and a few Rc's.. Updated 5/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

@2card-what Franco card(s) are you looking for?
I need GN-4, 21GH-5, WTTS 25, All Francos. I have a couple base cards of him i could use the smlb card. You do have 2 cards to put aside for me WTTS-14 Jones and WTTS-10 Thomas for sure. Infact because it is a ****** day out i was thinking about going to card shop and look see if i could find a chrome or 2 from your lists to make a trade for those cards..Bob (2card)

If you give me the Trout and the Buxton SoMLB Chrome for Wander Franco RC base card 215? Best regards, David
I have a couple base of him David K. You still have the cards you offered the other day David?

Still need 2022 topps 35th Ann. 87's
8,21,42 ?
I can use any of these from your
Stars of MLB # 4,5,9,12,18,21,23,24,29
Thanks
Dc
Trade is posted so you can confirm when you get a moment and i'll get them out to you. Thanks Bob (2card)

Will you trade them for the Buxton Chrome David K ?
Post it up or lmk and i'll get it posted.

Bob 2card

have this.can do pwe trade
2021 Heritage High Numbers
now and then alec mills #nt-4

can use this
Stars of MLB Chrome #12 Buxton
It was offered to David K on another trade so to be fair I need to pass on your trade offer and if that falls apart i'll get back with you. Still have Betts and Alonso if that helps. Bob 2card

It was offered to David K on another trade so to be fair I need to pass on your trade offer and if that falls apart i'll get back with you. Still have Betts and Alonso if that helps. Bob 2card
Dont need the other’s just needed the buxton for my set

What bv range you looking for this? DGDC # 24 Clemente
Plmk
Thanks
Have a great trading day
Dc
I'm a set collector so if i like the deal i roll with it. Do have an idea in mind? Franco inserts from my list will work. LOL.
Bob (2card)

I'll give up the SMLB #2 Acuna for whatever you see fair from these SMLB #3,10,25,26. I'm putting together a 3rd set.
I'm keeping the Tatis because i need so many Stars etc. to complete my wants for my PC that it's my only hope, If you had traders i needed i would let it go for sure. Please understand.
So if you want the Acuna it's yours so post up what you see fair and i'll get it out to you.

Thanks Bob (2card)