• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

WTTF 1971 Topps

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi Everyone,

I am down to the last few for my set. I am looking for decent cards, but nothing grade-worthy. I know how sensitive the borders on this set are. I am looking for cards with no paper loss, creases, writing, and decent corners. I am just trying to complete my set at this point. Maybe some time in the future I will upgrade the condition of some of my set, but not today.

Here are the few that I still need:

1971 Topps - Completed!

I don't have much early 70's but I do have tons of recent Topps base sets and if you let me know who or what team you collect, I can dig up some stuff.

Let me know if you can help. Even one gets me closer to finishing up this project.

Thanks,

Last edited:

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
OK, I broke down and overspent for a nice copy of #650. My last 9 are all incoming now to complete my set. Thanks to those who helped get this done.

Thanks,

Jeb67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Congratulations on finishing your set. Im down to 30ish cards to finish my low grade set.Unfortunately Im still in need of some of the biggies,Ryan,Aaron,Clemente, and a Mays without writing on front.Maybe a can find similar condition cards of those I need at some point.