WTTF 1971 Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi Everyone,

I am down to the last few for my set. I am looking for decent cards, but nothing grade-worthy. I know how sensitive the borders on this set are. I am looking for cards with no paper loss, creases, writing, and decent corners. I am just trying to complete my set at this point. Maybe some time in the future I will upgrade the condition of some of my set, but not today.

Here are the few that I still need:

1971 Topps - Completed!

I don't have much early 70's but I do have tons of recent Topps base sets and if you let me know who or what team you collect, I can dig up some stuff.

Let me know if you can help. Even one gets me closer to finishing up this project.

Thanks,

Last edited:
OK, I broke down and overspent for a nice copy of #650. My last 9 are all incoming now to complete my set. Thanks to those who helped get this done.

Thanks,

Congratulations on finishing your set. Im down to 30ish cards to finish my low grade set.Unfortunately Im still in need of some of the biggies,Ryan,Aaron,Clemente, and a Mays without writing on front.Maybe a can find similar condition cards of those I need at some point.