WTTF 2015 Ripken and Mauer

reickholt

5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for and 2015 commons, parallels, inserts of Cal Ripken or Joe Mauer that I don't have. Also interested in any other issues of these players that I don't currently have. LMK What you have and what you might need in return. Thanks!
Rick

http://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/index.htm

reickholt

5.00 star(s)
BUMP Looking for almost everything 2015 and have 100's of other easy needs. LMK what you have. Thanks!
Rick

gbfan

5.00 star(s)
I have the 2015 Archetypes Ripken and several more of his listed on my trade page. I collect George Brett and have set needs.

Thanks!

BUMP Looking for almost everything 2015 and have 100's of other easy needs. LMK what you have. Thanks!
Rick

gbfan

5.00 star(s)
I am not sure on BV but will take whatever you think is fair from the following:

85 Topps Ripken
87 Donruss Mattingly
89 Donruss Maddux
89 Donruss Ryan

Let me know.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Any interest in Joe Mauer foil card from 2015 Heritage (retail)? Best regards, David ps I can post as free card!

gbfan

5.00 star(s)
Let me know if you are still interested in the 2015 Ripken Archetypes. Interested in any of the cards in the above quote. Thanks.

I am not sure on BV but will take whatever you think is fair from the following:

85 Topps Ripken
87 Donruss Mattingly
89 Donruss Maddux
89 Donruss Ryan

Let me know.

reickholt

5.00 star(s)
Just a quick response. Still interested in the Ripken. I haven't had the opportunity to pull the cards you listed but will try to get that done this evening sometime.
Rick

Let me know if you are still interested in the 2015 Ripken Archetypes. Interested in any of the cards in the above quote. Thanks.

gbfan

5.00 star(s)
I'll hold the Ripken until I hear back from you.

AK

Just a quick response. Still interested in the Ripken. I haven't had the opportunity to pull the cards you listed but will try to get that done this evening sometime.
Rick

reickholt

5.00 star(s)
The Ripken books at $4.

These 3 book at $4.25
85 Topps Ripken
87 Donruss Mattingly
89 Donruss Maddux

If that is workable feel free to post or LMK. Thanks!
Rick

*Well secured PWE for both parties??

gbfan

5.00 star(s)
I am good with that if you are. PWE is fine with me. I can post tonight when I get home. Thanks!

The Ripken books at $4.

These 3 book at $4.25
85 Topps Ripken
87 Donruss Mattingly
89 Donruss Maddux

If that is workable feel free to post or LMK. Thanks!
Rick

*Well secured PWE for both parties??

reickholt

5.00 star(s)
Will try to get ready to mail this evening. If not it will Wed/Thursday before mailing. (out of town on Tuesday)

I am good with that if you are. PWE is fine with me. I can post tonight when I get home. Thanks!

Sponsors