WTTF 2015 Ripken and Mauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BUMP Looking for almost everything 2015 and have 100's of other easy needs. LMK what you have. Thanks!
Rick

I am not sure on BV but will take whatever you think is fair from the following:

85 Topps Ripken
87 Donruss Mattingly
89 Donruss Maddux
89 Donruss Ryan

Let me know.

Let me know if you are still interested in the 2015 Ripken Archetypes. Interested in any of the cards in the above quote. Thanks.

I am not sure on BV but will take whatever you think is fair from the following:

85 Topps Ripken
87 Donruss Mattingly
89 Donruss Maddux
89 Donruss Ryan

Let me know.

Just a quick response. Still interested in the Ripken. I haven't had the opportunity to pull the cards you listed but will try to get that done this evening sometime.
Rick

Let me know if you are still interested in the 2015 Ripken Archetypes. Interested in any of the cards in the above quote. Thanks.

The Ripken books at $4.

These 3 book at $4.25
85 Topps Ripken
87 Donruss Mattingly
89 Donruss Maddux

If that is workable feel free to post or LMK. Thanks!
Rick

*Well secured PWE for both parties??

I am good with that if you are. PWE is fine with me. I can post tonight when I get home. Thanks!

The Ripken books at $4.

These 3 book at $4.25
85 Topps Ripken
87 Donruss Mattingly
89 Donruss Maddux

If that is workable feel free to post or LMK. Thanks!
Rick

*Well secured PWE for both parties??