WTTF: 2020 Topps Allen & Ginter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Mike, I am interested in these cards you have listed:

2008 Upper Deck X #11 (Matsuzaka) $0.60
2008 Upper Deck X #83 (Maddux) $1.25
2008 Upper Deck X Xponential 2 X2-DO (David Ortiz) $2.50

And here are some 2020 A&G I could trade for them:

#15 43 97 102 123 136 146 148 289
$0.75/0.60/1.25/0.60/0.60/0.60/0.60/0.50/0.60

LMK how that sounds to you, thanks!
Vik

Hey Mike, I am interested in these cards you have listed:

2008 Upper Deck X #11 (Matsuzaka) $0.60
2008 Upper Deck X #83 (Maddux) $1.25
2008 Upper Deck X Xponential 2 X2-DO (David Ortiz) $2.50

And here are some 2020 A&G I could trade for them:

#15 43 97 102 123 136 146 148 289
$0.75/0.60/1.25/0.60/0.60/0.60/0.60/0.50/0.60
That sounds good to me, but I won't be able to mail out until tomorrow.
Do you have a wantlist for the Relics & Autos or do you need them all?
For mini relics I have Verlander and Glavine. Full sized relics I have Vasquez, Blackmon, Paxton, Byrne, and Kokumai.

I should also mention that I'm bidding on an eBay auction for some full sized relics so, as long as that one doesn't get out of hand, I'll also have Castillo, Passan, Lester, Berrios, Anderson, Ottavino, and Gurriel Jr. too. That said, I'll still trade for these just in case I don't win the auction. They're just lower priority.

Mike, are you not going to do the inserts in the set?
Yes, I am. I just haven't had a chance to get those imported into my site. I think the only set I have complete is the Where Monsters Live.

Mike -- You list was missing #'s 150 and 272. If you still need them, I'll send them to you for free. Please post, and I'll confirm.
Awesome, thank you! Finally down to needing less than 50 of the base cards now.

That sounds good to me, but I won't be able to mail out until tomorrow.

For mini relics I have Verlander and Glavine. Full sized relics I have Vasquez, Blackmon, Paxton, Byrne, and Kokumai.

I should also mention that I'm bidding on an eBay auction for some full sized relics so, as long as that one doesn't get out of hand, I'll also have Castillo, Passan, Lester, Berrios, Anderson, Ottavino, and Gurriel Jr. too. That said, I'll still trade for these just in case I don't win the auction. They're just lower priority.
Ok, if possible I can use these:
2020 Topps Update '85 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Orange Refractors #CPC48 Seth Brown /25
2013 Topps Tier One Crowd Pleaser Autographs #NC Nelson Cruz /99
2015 Topps Tribute Framed Autographs Gold #TAMN Mike Napoli /25

I have from 20 Ginter-

Lourdes Gurriel Jr Auto

Full Size Relics-
bucky lasek
albert almora
joey gallo
joc pederson
trevor story
brendan rodgers
steve byrne

Also might be able to knock off a good amount of base you need, and if you have a needs lists for inserts I have a ton of those as well. LMk. THanks

2020 Topps Update '85 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Orange Refractors #CPC48 Seth Brown /25

I have from 20 Ginter-

Lourdes Gurriel Jr Auto

Full Size Relics-
bucky lasek
albert almora
joey gallo
joc pederson
trevor story
brendan rodgers
steve byrne

Also might be able to knock off a good amount of base you need, and if you have a needs lists for inserts I have a ton of those as well. LMk. THanks
I'm sure we can get something worked out. I'll get back to you tomorrow. Not feeling good tonight so I'm about to head to bed.

Hi Mike! I see you need some help with this set. I have a Luis Roberts card 256 for trade...Checking out your trading list right now.
Power Zone
PZ-15 (Bagwell) I could do the trade for this one if its still available...and pwe is okay with me. Let me know. Best regards, David

Hi Mike! I see you need some help with this set. I have a Luis Roberts card 256 for trade...Checking out your trading list right now.
Power Zone
PZ-15 (Bagwell) I could do the trade for this one if its still available...and pwe is okay with me. Let me know. Best regards, David
Yes, I need all the help I can get! I already have that one, unless it's a mini. To see the ones I need, from the regular base set, use this link: https://******************/ag/?type=base&show=need The link in the first post defaults to showing the ones I already have.

I'll make sure I have the Bagwell when I get home from work, but if so I'll definitely trade it for my needs from this set.

Don't have much...but for the Luis Roberts...sorry.....I check around be so far striking out. Best regards, David
If I have the Bagwell we can still trade if you want. Might be easier to trade the Roberts for another A&G need. I'll let you know when I get home this evening.

Ever since joining The Bench I've been more and more intrigued by the idea of starting my first ever set collection. Before now I've been mainly focused on my Tony Parker collection, and that's pretty much it. In fact, I haven't even kept any base cards in the past. They're all gone. Either given away to fellow collectors or, as ashamed as I am to say it now, just thrown in the garbage.

After thinking about it for a while, I have decided to give it a shot. So now, instead of getting rid of all my base and inserts, they're all spread out in a hideous, beautiful mess on a card table next to my desk. There aren't many. Up until a month, or so, ago, these would have all already been gone, one way or another.

After deciding to go for a set, the decision on which one was an easy one. When I first got into collecting I met a guy on Trading Card Central by the name of Richard Bostic (RGBII on TCC). He was regularly picking on me because I didn't collect baseball cards and was always trying to get me into it. Of course I always declined so he started sending me non-sports cards of A&G, a product he master collected every single year, just so I'd have some baseball cards in my collection, even if they weren't "baseball" cards. Well, Richard passed away back in March and, although we didn't talk as much these days as we used to, I know that if I were to tell him I was going to chase a set he'd be insistent that it be A&G. So, that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to get as many A&G cards from this year as possible.

So, yeah, I'm looking to trade for any and all 2020 Allen & Ginter cards. Here's my list, which can be sorted by haves or by needs: https://******************/ag/

I should mention that, because I never collected baseball before joining this site, most of the cards I have to trade are football. Also, because I didn't keep base/inserts before deciding to do this, most of my cards are GU/Autos. This will change soon enough!

Here are links to my trade lists:

Baseball base/inserts: https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/mikes-baseball-base-insert-tradelist.468317/
Baseball autos/relics: https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/mikes-baseball-auto-relic-tradelist.468318/

Football autos/relics: https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/mikes-football-auto-relic-tradelist.468322/
Have these 20 A&G for you
Base #182,287,332
Mini #281

For
20 Topps Chrome #177 Choo
Decade of Dominance #10 Ryan
If you agree I can post, LMK thx JIm

Mike, are you not going to do the inserts in the set?
You can see a list of the inserts I need here now: https://******************/ag/inserts.php

I have from 20 Ginter-

Lourdes Gurriel Jr Auto

Full Size Relics-
bucky lasek
albert almora
joey gallo
joc pederson
trevor story
brendan rodgers
steve byrne

I do still have all 3 of those cards. Also, I've added an inserts need list here: https://******************/ag/inserts.php

Let me know what you want to do and we'll make something work. Definitely most interested in the auto and relics. I've got a long way to go on those.
Power Zone
I do still have the Bagwell, so if you wanna do it for the Luis Robert, post it up. That'll be fine with me, and PWE is good.
Have these 20 A&G for you
Base #182,287,332
Mini #281

For
20 Topps Chrome #177 Choo
Decade of Dominance #10 Ryan
If you agree I can post, LMK thx JIm
The Choo would be available, but I'd really like to hold the Ryan to trade for at least one of my insert needs.

You can see a list of the inserts I need here now: https://******************/ag/inserts.php

I do still have all 3 of those cards. Also, I've added an inserts need list here: https://******************/ag/inserts.php

Let me know what you want to do and we'll make something work. Definitely most interested in the auto and relics. I've got a long way to go on those.

I do still have the Bagwell, so if you wanna do it for the Luis Robert, post it up. That'll be fine with me, and PWE is good.

The Choo would be available, but I'd really like to hold the Ryan to trade for at least one of my insert needs.
Have these from your wantlist-
base- 42 43 70 85 99 111 132 143 176 180 182 287 301 332 337
Field Generals 6
Digging deep 11
Reach for the Sky 2
Longball lore- 26 40
safari sights- 9
buggin out- 10