WTTF - 96 Emotion-XL #160 Sosa

smitha1

5.00 star(s)
Last one for the set - can anyone help?
Thanks, Al

Last edited:

smitha1

5.00 star(s)
Still need the two E-xl cards, they are $.75 each.

The Chipper Gold Leaf Rookie is $5. Any chance you can find a few from my many wantlists to round us out?

Alternatively, I did finally realize that you were pointing me to your threads not your site for the 13-14 Ginter lists. If those lists are current, I can see what I can find for you at a show on Sunday.

Thanks, Al

Interested the chipper gold leaf rookie if you still the two e-xl cards

smitha1

5.00 star(s)
Just returned from a show and was able to pick up some of your 13 and 14 Ginter needs (around 10-15). I'll list them out for you shortly once I have a chance to dig them out.
Thanks, Al

Interested the chipper gold leaf rookie if you still the two e-xl cards

SymphonicMetal

5.00 star(s)
I have it.........or at least I think I do. I certainly have a 1996 E-Motion XL #160 but I am not sure if this card is a base or a parallel. The border is either black or very dark blue, I cannot tell for sure. I know the EX-L basketball that look like this card had both a base and a parallel set one of which is black and the other was blue. I'm not even sure the baseball has a parallel set like the basketball does.

Anyways I don't want to get your hopes up if this is in fact a parallel so I'll see what I can find or maybe you'll have the answer.

smitha1

5.00 star(s)
That it is, the entire has the framed border much like the basketball did that one year and the frames are a variety of colors (all base). I do not believe that there were any parallels for that set. What can I provide for you?
Thanks, Al

I have it.........or at least I think I do. I certainly have a 1996 E-Motion XL #160 but I am not sure if this card is a base or a parallel. The border is either black or very dark blue, I cannot tell for sure. I know the EX-L basketball that look like this card had both a base and a parallel set one of which is black and the other was blue. I'm not even sure the baseball has a parallel set like the basketball does.

Anyways I don't want to get your hopes up if this is in fact a parallel so I'll see what I can find or maybe you'll have the answer.

SymphonicMetal

5.00 star(s)
Al, Great! I am glad I can finish your set. You probably don't remember me but we traded several times a few years back from a different trade group which now appears to be defunct. We made at least two really good trades and hopefully we can do it again. I was not a member of the group but traded with dozens/scores of collectors there including you.

If you would PM me your email address, I can forward you my several emails of want lists broken up by sport. I have not hit your want lists in several years so I am sure I will have more hits for them.

Go ahead and mark that Sosa card pending as you are a lock to get this from me in the near future.

Thanks! Jeff

I actually have two email addresses for you and am not sure which one to use. That may give you an indication of how long ago we traded.......at least 5 years ago for our most recent one I'd guess.