WTTF - 96 Emotion-XL #160 Sosa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Still need the two E-xl cards, they are $.75 each.

The Chipper Gold Leaf Rookie is $5. Any chance you can find a few from my many wantlists to round us out?

Alternatively, I did finally realize that you were pointing me to your threads not your site for the 13-14 Ginter lists. If those lists are current, I can see what I can find for you at a show on Sunday.

Thanks, Al

Interested the chipper gold leaf rookie if you still the two e-xl cards

Just returned from a show and was able to pick up some of your 13 and 14 Ginter needs (around 10-15). I'll list them out for you shortly once I have a chance to dig them out.
Thanks, Al

Interested the chipper gold leaf rookie if you still the two e-xl cards

I have it.........or at least I think I do. I certainly have a 1996 E-Motion XL #160 but I am not sure if this card is a base or a parallel. The border is either black or very dark blue, I cannot tell for sure. I know the EX-L basketball that look like this card had both a base and a parallel set one of which is black and the other was blue. I'm not even sure the baseball has a parallel set like the basketball does.

Anyways I don't want to get your hopes up if this is in fact a parallel so I'll see what I can find or maybe you'll have the answer.

That it is, the entire has the framed border much like the basketball did that one year and the frames are a variety of colors (all base). I do not believe that there were any parallels for that set. What can I provide for you?
Thanks, Al

I have it.........or at least I think I do. I certainly have a 1996 E-Motion XL #160 but I am not sure if this card is a base or a parallel. The border is either black or very dark blue, I cannot tell for sure. I know the EX-L basketball that look like this card had both a base and a parallel set one of which is black and the other was blue. I'm not even sure the baseball has a parallel set like the basketball does.

Anyways I don't want to get your hopes up if this is in fact a parallel so I'll see what I can find or maybe you'll have the answer.

Al, Great! I am glad I can finish your set. You probably don't remember me but we traded several times a few years back from a different trade group which now appears to be defunct. We made at least two really good trades and hopefully we can do it again. I was not a member of the group but traded with dozens/scores of collectors there including you.

If you would PM me your email address, I can forward you my several emails of want lists broken up by sport. I have not hit your want lists in several years so I am sure I will have more hits for them.

Go ahead and mark that Sosa card pending as you are a lock to get this from me in the near future.

Thanks! Jeff

I actually have two email addresses for you and am not sure which one to use. That may give you an indication of how long ago we traded.......at least 5 years ago for our most recent one I'd guess.