WTTF - Ichiro Chasing 3K - 2016 Topps Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Down to the last 3 needed - 37 39 55.

No trade too small, would like to get this knocked out as quickly as possible. Thanks.

Snow day today...looking to get some trades made. Last 3 of these 37 39 55.

Need to get them off my desk!!! No trade too small.

I've got Ichiro 37 & 39, as well as 2016 Allen & Ginter 8, 202 & 212 and Felines 5, 12 & 12. Total bv = $10.50. I'd like to trade for your 2016 A&G Mini 30, 62 & 229, but all I see that I need after that are the two A&G autos, Johnson & Stroman. Is there anything else you're looking for? I have some extra autos from Archives, 65th Anniversary Archives and past years of A&G, and I've got tons of inserts and parallels from most of the Topps products from the past few years.
Thanks, Dale

I've got Ichiro 37 & 39, as well as 2016 Allen & Ginter 8, 202 & 212 and Felines 5, 12 & 12. Total bv = $10.50. I'd like to trade for your 2016 A&G Mini 30, 62 & 229, but all I see that I need after that are the two A&G autos, Johnson & Stroman. Is there anything else you're looking for? I have some extra autos from Archives, 65th Anniversary Archives and past years of A&G, and I've got tons of inserts and parallels from most of the Topps products from the past few years.
Thanks, Dale

Let me confirm I have the 3 minis available. And if I am reading this correctly, you are looking to trade for the minis and also the two A/G autos.

Always looking for vintage and Kirby Puckett that I need. After that, pretty open to stuff - Bryant, Trout, Ichiro, Jeter, A-Rod, Harper, Pujols. If it will get you the two autos that you need, will trade for similar autos of other players, just let me know what you have and we can work it out. Being that you are knocking one set out for me and 2/3rds of another, will work with you to get a deal done. Thanks.

Which ones do you need? I've got a bunch that you need in the first post!

Got this one too (NFT, but had to show you!:D )

PC082.jpg

https://smvintage.com/wp

That is a beautiful card, 1/1 is just icing on the cake!!!! Once I get a deal with Dale worked out, will only need #55 to wrap it up. If you have that one, definitely would like to try and trade for it. Thanks.

https://smvintage.com/wp

That is a beautiful card, 1/1 is just icing on the cake!!!! Once I get a deal with Dale worked out, will only need #55 to wrap it up. If you have that one, definitely would like to try and trade for it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good- keep me posted, I've got that one!

Thanks, Dale

I have all 5 of the cards that you listed - the minis and the AU's.

Sounds good

Let me know what you would be looking for for the Ichiro and I can start getting a list together. Thanks.

OK, here are some autos I can trade: 2016 Archives B. Campaneris; 2016 Allen & Ginter Jose Peraza; 2016 Wal Mart 65th Anniversary Archives S. Alomar, H. Baines, T. Fernandez, C. Hayes, J. Rijo, F. Tatis; 2015 Stadium Club J. Cosart; 2014 Allen & Ginter S. Calagione; 2011 Allen & Ginter N. Jacoby & D. Hudson; 2008 Allen & Ginter G. Jenkins; 2004 All-Time Fan Favorites B. Bell; 2005 Topps Rookie Cup J. Brent Cox & R. Furcal & Blue R. Tucker; 2007 Topps '52 Matthew Brown; 2005 Topps Pack Wars V. Wells; 2005 Donruss Classics Silver J. Capellan, M. Young, A. Kearns, L. Overbay, D. Brazelton & Gold R. Tablado, D. Dellucci, T. Salmon (dinged upper corner); 2004 Greats of the Game L. Tiant; 2004 Donruss Classics Red J. Phelps & Green A. Gomez; 2003 Donruss Classics N. Jackson, B. Tallet & C. Malone; 2002 Donruss Classics John Buck & J. Towers; 2002 Donruss Rookie Crusade J. Hart; 2001 Donruss Classics E. Guzman; 1997 Donruss Signature B. Abreu, B. Tomko, D. Wilson, C. Widger, J. Cruz Jr & Millennium Pokey Reese & R. Davis; 1998 Donruss Signature B. Trammell, R. Simon, J. Encarnacion & Millennium B. Tomko, J.T. Snow, W. Alvarez, C. Schilling & T. Walker; 1996 Leaf Signature J. Marzano. Hopefully you can find $15-$20 worth in there.
Thanks, Dale
Let me confirm I have the 3 minis available. And if I am reading this correctly, you are looking to trade for the minis and also the two A/G autos.

Always looking for vintage and Kirby Puckett that I need. After that, pretty open to stuff - Bryant, Trout, Ichiro, Jeter, A-Rod, Harper, Pujols. If it will get you the two autos that you need, will trade for similar autos of other players, just let me know what you have and we can work it out. Being that you are knocking one set out for me and 2/3rds of another, will work with you to get a deal done. Thanks.

I have all 5 of the cards that you listed - the minis and the AU's.

I do like the Clevinger Variation and Diaz Autos from your update break (check my site to see if you like anything!)

As for the Ichiro- I collect Trout, Gary Sanchez, Kris Bryant, and Jeter

Maybe the Lyle or Kepler AU's - not sure on values. Lots of break threads with Trouts and a couple of Bryants here and there.

OK, here are some autos I can trade: 2016 Archives B. Campaneris; 2016 Allen & Ginter Jose Peraza; 2016 Wal Mart 65th Anniversary Archives S. Alomar, H. Baines, T. Fernandez, C. Hayes, J. Rijo, F. Tatis; 2015 Stadium Club J. Cosart; 2014 Allen & Ginter S. Calagione; 2011 Allen & Ginter N. Jacoby & D. Hudson; 2008 Allen & Ginter G. Jenkins; 2004 All-Time Fan Favorites B. Bell; 2005 Topps Rookie Cup J. Brent Cox & R. Furcal & Blue R. Tucker; 2007 Topps '52 Matthew Brown; 2005 Topps Pack Wars V. Wells; 2005 Donruss Classics Silver J. Capellan, M. Young, A. Kearns, L. Overbay, D. Brazelton & Gold R. Tablado, D. Dellucci, T. Salmon (dinged upper corner); 2004 Greats of the Game L. Tiant; 2004 Donruss Classics Red J. Phelps & Green A. Gomez; 2003 Donruss Classics N. Jackson, B. Tallet & C. Malone; 2002 Donruss Classics John Buck & J. Towers; 2002 Donruss Rookie Crusade J. Hart; 2001 Donruss Classics E. Guzman; 1997 Donruss Signature B. Abreu, B. Tomko, D. Wilson, C. Widger, J. Cruz Jr & Millennium Pokey Reese & R. Davis; 1998 Donruss Signature B. Trammell, R. Simon, J. Encarnacion & Millennium B. Tomko, J.T. Snow, W. Alvarez, C. Schilling & T. Walker; 1996 Leaf Signature J. Marzano. Hopefully you can find $15-$20 worth in there.
Thanks, Dale

98 Donruss Schilling....04 GOTG Tiant....16 Archives Campaneris...16 Walmart Anniversary Alomar Baines. Thanks.

OK, the Tiant auto books for $15, so that would be perfect, $25.50 bv for each of us. Or if you really want any of the others, I can look at some trade lists to make it a bigger trade.
Thanks, Dale

OK, the Tiant auto books for $15, so that would be perfect, $25.50 bv for each of us. Or if you really want any of the others, I can look at some trade lists to make it a bigger trade.
Thanks, Dale

$25.50 works fine for me. If good by you, post at your convenience and I will confirm and get them in the mail. Thanks.

Last one needed - 55.

I think it is in the works with SMVintage, but just in case, bumping this up for help. Thanks.

Last one needed - 55.

I think it is in the works with SMVintage, but just in case, bumping this up for help. Thanks.

This totally slipped my mind! I do still have it, just need to locate it after I get back from Christmas at my folks'.