WTTF Piazza & Griffey 1998 Circa Thunder Quick Strikes For Set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwpjones22

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I'm looking to trade for the last 2 cards I need to complete this set. Please let me know what you have and what you're looking for in return and hopefully we can work out a trade. Thank you!

1998 Circa Thunder Quick Strike #5 Ken Griffey Jr (Need 2 of these. 1 for set & 1 for Griffey PC)
1998 Circa Thunder Quick Strike #9 Mike Piazza

Last edited:

WTTF These Last 3 1998 Circa Thunder Quick Strikes For Set!​

I'm looking to trade for the last 3 cards I need to complete this set. Please let me know what you have and what you're looking for in return and hopefully we can work out a trade. Thank you!

1998 Circa Thunder Quick Strike #4 Nomar Garciaparra
1998 Circa Thunder Quick Strike #5 Ken Griffey Jr (Need 2 of these. 1 for set & 1 for Griffey PC)
1998 Circa Thunder Quick Strike #9 Mike Piazza

Amazing. I just found the Nomar from this set in a box a couple days ago. What are the odds?
take a look at my signature and let me know what you have available.
- chris

Attachments

• A5D6CB73-38F0-46BD-A406-FE5212CD37F4.jpeg
    A5D6CB73-38F0-46BD-A406-FE5212CD37F4.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
Hi, only cards I have of the players in your signature are below. Not sure of BV's of anything but if there's anything you can use that matches up with the Garciaparra just let me know. Thank you!

Ronald Acuna Jr./Ozzie Albies 2018 Topps Update #US43
Ronald Acuna Jr. 2019 Stadium Club Warp Speed #WS1
Ronald Acuna Jr. 2020 Topps Gallery Impressionists #IM4
Mookie Betts/Andrew Benintendi 2019 Topps Chrome Sapphire #28

The Nomar and the Topps Update Acuna/Albies both book at $8 so I'm good with that trade if you are.

Sounds good to me as well. Are you okay with a top loader and non machine pwe for this trade since its lower end? I'll post it up for us now. Thanks for the set help. Happy Holidays!