WTTF: Tony Parker (Base, Inserts, Relics, Autos)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
As per the title, I'm looking for all Tony Parker cards that I don't already have. Here's a list to the cards that I do already have: https://******************/tonyparker/

I'm only looking for cards where he's in his Spurs uniform.

I'm not looking for multi-player cards.

If it's a relic that you have, please specify what color the swatches are. If I have the card but it's a black swatch and you have one with a silver swatch, I still want that one too!

Finally, if you're a Spurs collector who has a few Parker base I need, I do have a few duplicates I can trade you for those. I may have a few other Spurs base cards too, but for the most part they're all traded pretty quickly for more Parkers that I need.

Last edited:
Still (always) looking for more Tony Parker cards I don't have. If you have any, let me know what you have and what you need for them. I mostly have football to trade, but have a few basketball and baseball too.

I'm working on a trade list, so as soon as I have one finished I'll post a link to it here as well. In the meantime, just tell me what you have and what you collect!

Have a tradelist? I've got these I didn't see on your list, and probably have some recent base as well.

13/14 Intrigue Intriguing Players Die-Cuts #191
14/15 Excalibur Nobility
14/15 Hoops Shining Stars
16/17 Hoops Red Back parallel
16/17 Hoops Road to the Finals /2016
17/18 Contenders Winning Tickets
17/18 Prizm Fundamentals
17/18 Prizm Fundamentals Hyper Prizm

I'm on my way to a wedding now and will be on a tractor all weekend. I'll get you a list Monday.

Mike

Do you need this one

2005/06 Topps Chrome Uncirculated Encased Blue Xfractor 65 Tony Parker #04/90

Scan_20200927 (2).png

HI MIKE
I HAVE THIS TONY PARKER CARD YOU MIGHT NEED
IT IS A 2010 PANINI COURT KINGS # 10
JERSEY CARD AND SERIAL NUMBER 26 /199
LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED
THANKS
TOM

HI MIKE
I HAVE THIS TONY PARKER CARD YOU MIGHT NEED
IT IS A 2010 PANINI COURT KINGS # 10
JERSEY CARD AND SERIAL NUMBER 26 /199
LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED
THANKS
TOM
Yes, for sure. Do I have anything you can use for it?

HI MIKE I AM A SET COLLECTOR AND DIDNT SEE ANYTHING FROM YOUR TRADE LISTS DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER DUPES LET EM KNOW OR I CAN SEND YOU MY WANT LISTS JUST LET ME KNOW
THANKS
TOM

I AM A SET COLLECTOR AND DIDNT SEE ANYTHING FROM YOUR TRADE LISTS DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER DUPES LET EM KNOW OR I CAN SEND YOU MY WANT LISTS JUST LET ME KNOW
I may have some duplicate A&G, but it'll be a few days before I know for sure. Electricity went out, at the house, yesterday morning and isn't expected to be back on until late tomorrow so I probably won't even look at my cards again until Friday, after work, at the earliest.

HI MIKE
I HAVE THREADS POSTED ON MY SET NEEDSIN FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL PLUS SOME ODD BALL BASEBALL NEEDS I DIDNT DO THE A&G STUFF HOPE EVERYTHING GOES GREAT FOR YOU AND YOUR ELECTRCITY GETS BACK ON QUICK
LATER
TOM