You can now order 2022 Bowman Blasters on Target on line! Free shipping on orders of $35.00!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ordered again! 3 more blasters........total cost only $92.00. That should do it.....Total on two orders 36 packs X 12 cards= 432 cards. First order is due May 17 and second is May 18......coming from Indiana....Target wardhouse for on line orders! Best regards, David

Very nice! I am going on lunch tomorrow. My Target near my work is usually stocked.

Very nice! I am going on lunch tomorrow. My Target near my work is usually stocked.
Wait....on line items are not in stock at the stores......takes a few weeks before they show up at the Target stores....so u can visit your store...but don't get upset with me if nothing is there.

Last edited:
I ordered from Target on line.....for topps....because hobby store sold out ...and Target store did not have any at the time.....got my on line blasters a week later....and a few days the Target store had them!

I would never be upset with you David!!! I misread thought they were released in stores also!

Wait....on line items are not in stock at the stores......takes a few weeks before they show up at the Target stores....so u can visit your store...but don't get upset with me if nothing is there.
I got a blaster from my local Target on Wednesday....random night trip, ha ha. I haven't been able to find anymore blasters. I was hooked when I did a few box breaks, and then found one at Walmart last Friday morning. I should've bought all 3! One of the eBay breakers has been saying the blasters are the way to go, because the hobby boxes are outrageous! Good luck with your 6. I'm thinking about picking up 3 online too....trying to fight it, but I don't think I have the willpower...

I got a blaster from my local Target on Wednesday....random night trip, ha ha. I haven't been able to find anymore blasters. I was hooked when I did a few box breaks, and then found one at Walmart last Friday morning. I should've bought all 3! One of the eBay breakers has been saying the blasters are the way to go, because the hobby boxes are outrageous! Good luck with your 6. I'm thinking about picking up 3 online too....trying to fight it, but I don't think I have the willpower...
If you have a Target card....save.....my last order was $90.00 plus 2.00 for taxes...and shipping was free....save on gas going from Target stores or walmart stores looking for blasters! First order on May 9...coming by ups tomorrow! Best regards, David PS orders of $35.00 or more ...u get free shipping!

If you have a Target card....save.....my last order was $90.00 plus 2.00 for taxes...and shipping was free....save on gas going from Target stores or walmart stores looking for blasters! First order on May 9...coming by ups tomorrow! Best regards, David PS orders of $35.00 or more ...u get free shipping!
Yep, I ordered three last night. They sat in my cart for a day, and I couldn’t resist. I feel like I’m hitting a midlife crisis..been doing box breaks and buying random packs/blasters every chance I get. I’m afraid to add it all up, ha ha. I keep forgetting money doesn’t grow on trees…ha ha ha.

Second order should be here it tomorrow. But no green refs....butcan't beat the price of $5.00 per pack! Hobby store had them at $15.00 per hobby pack....