You'll know him when you see him, but you may not know his name!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I don't do much autograph collecting outside of sports and mainly baseball. I happened to catch a recent episode of the new NBC show, The Chase, and this actor was a featured character. I got to thinking about how often I have seen him playing a similar role. Talk about being type cast! I didn't know his name, but I knew him by sight.

I googled "tattooed actor" and found Robert LaSardo easily! After locating his site, I was reading more on his life and came across a spot to request an autograph. I thought, why not. It would make a cool conversational piece. An email was sent and less than a week later, this arrived in the mail today.

It's about 5" x 7" and looks like it was printed and cut from larger sheets. Even though it's not a baseball signature, I am pretty pumped about getting this one. I wonder what it would be like to get to know this guy. I know he may scare people just from his looks!

PA190001.jpg

Very nice, I will be sending an email tomorrow :) I'm too pumped about the Rangers being up 3-1 to type right now. I don't see me going to bed anytime soon, haha :D

Very nice, I will be sending an email tomorrow :) I'm too pumped about the Rangers being up 3-1 to type right now. I don't see me going to bed anytime soon, haha :D

Well I will be pulling for the Rangers too since the Red Sox are out of it. But as long as the Yankees don't win it I am happy. There goes my chances to trade with Yankee fans. LOL!

Awesome success on the return. He plays some really cool bad guys. Very nice success! I too will be sending him an e-mail sometime soon.