Your HOF Autos for my HOF & Non-HOF Gued Patches? Also, Mantle, T Williams Gued

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
In my quest for gued hofers cards, I've ended up with a lot of patches from hof players like ripken,ryan, gwynn, carew, bench, fisk, dawson, neikro, winfield and lots of others in that range.....also non hofers but future hofers bagwell,biggio, glavine, hoffman,jones, and others.

Link to my patches
http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/FT HTG Gued Patches HOF and Future HOF/

Take a look in my "htg Gued and Autos" fo Mantle, T Williams, Musial, Ryan, Aaron, Schmidt, more gued

Looking for MLB HOF certified pack pulled autos in trade. Also, gued patches (2 or more colors w/seams) of whitey ford, george kell, willie mays, bill mazeroski, johnny mize, *** wee reese, robin roberts

Also looking for "bat" cards of blyleven, bunning, gossage,spahn, sutter, wilhelm

Trading bv:bv maybe a little your way....if you can't do that, that's cool...just don't waste my time nor yours in replying.

thanks, john

Last edited: