YSL card question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

They are "Historical Moments" cards. I believe they are considered a subset of the YSL set, though there are only 10 of them and not especially difficult to find. From what I've seen, most YSL setbuilders include them with the YSL set.

Here are prices and descriptions of the cards, if anyone is interested.
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #473 Notre Dame v. Army $4.00
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #1198 Joe Louis Item has no pricing.
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #1288 Joe DiMaggio/ 1939 All Star Game $5.00
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #2835 1958 NFL Championship $4.00
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #2946 Whitey Ford/ 1960 All Star Game $4.00
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #3407 Pope Paul VI $3.00
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #4131 Muhammad Ali v. Ken Norton $5.00
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #4181 Reggie Jackson/ 1977 All Star Game $4.00
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #5404 U2 Item has no pricing.
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #6710 2008 MLB All Star Game $4.00

They are "Historical Moments" cards. I believe they are considered a subset of the YSL set, though there are only 10 of them and not especially difficult to find. From what I've seen, most YSL setbuilders include them with the YSL set.

Here are prices and descriptions of the cards, if anyone is interested.
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #473 Notre Dame v. Army $4.00
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #1198 Joe Louis Item has no pricing.
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #1288 Joe DiMaggio/ 1939 All Star Game $5.00
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #2835 1958 NFL Championship $4.00
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #2946 Whitey Ford/ 1960 All Star Game $4.00
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #3407 Pope Paul VI $3.00
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #4131 Muhammad Ali v. Ken Norton $5.00
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #4181 Reggie Jackson/ 1977 All Star Game $4.00
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #5404 U2 Item has no pricing.
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Historical Moments #6710 2008 MLB All Star Game $4.00

Thanks Butch

I have extras of the HM set if you have any YSL to trade that we still need for the charity drive:)

I have extras of the HM set if you have any YSL to trade that we still need for the charity drive:)

Matt, I'm not looking to get any cards. Just had the question. I think that I have 3 cards that are needed for the set. I can send them out. Thanks Butch

No problem, feeling any better?:)

I had a doctor's visit Monday and he said that things are looking good. I'm able to walk a little on it. He said that I could drive if it don't hurt. The calf is still a bit beat up. I have another appointment next Monday. Thanks for asking. Could post a couple of pictures if no one would get offended. Plmk thanks Butch

I had a doctor's visit Monday and he said that things are looking good. I'm able to walk a little on it. He said that I could drive if it don't hurt. The calf is still a bit beat up. I have another appointment next Monday. Thanks for asking. Could post a couple of pictures if no one would get offended. Plmk thanks Butch

Not my place to tell you if you can or can not post pictures. If they are gross or disturbing I would head it with a warning or not post I suppose--I use the same process when posting a picture of myself:p

Good to hear you're getting better though!

I'll see what I can do. Since the accident I've heard several horror stories about people with their legs. As I look back on this, I've been extremely fortunate that it was only as bad as it was. Butch

Last edited: