08 Heroes case break discussion thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jax braves, all that info is provided. just look at the thread a little more. Hint nomar was a dodger serieled #.

Last edited:
How long is too long inbetween picks? Jaxbraves had plenty of time to have picks planned.

How long is too long inbetween picks? Jaxbraves had plenty of time to have picks planned.

Jax Braves isn't on the clock. I am (rotorob), Peter said he would message an answer to my question later tonight. Once my question is answered, I'll make my pick.

I do not remember seeing anything concerning timelines to make your picks. Just hang tight and when he is ready, he will make his pick. Remember, this is fun. You all had a GREAT case and there will be NO losers with this one. Everyone is making out with both rounds of picks.

Oh yeah, thanks Pete. It has been a blast just watching this break and how much fun everyone has had.

We are still going to PM the next person in line like we did first round, correct?

After I read my post the second time I want to clarify that I am not making a statement about how long this is taking. I realize I could have just sent the trader in front of me a PM asking for one.

Again, I have no problems with how long this is taking, mine was just a general question.

Thanks,

Frank

Now that I made my pick, I've been wondering about the Nationals pick. Will they be getting all of the multiple player cards that are on miss matched teams? If so, that may have changed how someone may have wanted to pick as there are some good cards in there.

Are base cards included with the team lots too? I'm thinking about picking up the Twins, but probably not just for a single parallel card of Delmon Young.

The 2nd and last round includes everything left for the team you pick. This includes gu,auto,inserts,base.

Nationals only have a handfull of base, and the multiple teamed cards i will try to divide equally. We have multiples of every Base card.

I said it before but just a reminder, I don't need any of the base from whatever team ends up as the last pick...Thanks! Rob