2010 Topps Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

opcfan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I was just looking at the sell sheet for 2010 Topps baseball. The sell sheet says "Topps Baseball, the ONLY Official Major League Baseball card" with that in mind. Does this mean Topps will be the only supplier of 2010 baseball Rookie Cards, I think so. I am not sure how the Upper Deck issues will be (air brushed team logos). What impact do you think this will have on the hobby?

Well, either Topps will step up their game and, realizing that they're they only game in town, really put out some great products...

OR...

Topps will realize they have no real competition, slack off even more, continue to put out absolute crap and kill the hobby for good.

Topps will continue producing a great product. I only hope that they produce Bowman cards the way Bowman was produced instead of the goofy 3 sets in one.

This has never happened since I started collecting cards, so we'll just have to wait and see. I do hope Topps would be able to come up with some interesting stuff next year and not disappoint now they have the ultimate licence. UD does have some very good products, so lets see if Topps can make us not miss them. Only time will tell.