2011 Topps Gypsy Queen SIGNUP SHEET

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
The current price on a case is $1115

$37 per spot for 30 spots not including shipping. I would guess around $42.

40 hits per case, keep it the same snake draft format (1st rounds hits second round team lots)....but my question is.

Does this set have oddball inserts that have nothing to do with baseball like A&G?

If it does how do we decide distribution :)

To get it at this price we would need to fill this up quickly.

1 Redsoxfan1979
2 Oriolesfan8
3 Dragonslayer913
4 Hdjstuff
5 Worldwideed
6 Jastet
7 Valediction
8 Bearpup
9 Sunsports
10 Xpress04
11 Friarg
12 dp33
13 travistrue
14 brewerfan34
15 cdahlk2001
16 vintageheros
17 lep1010
18 bigalbert
19 DaNotoriousNIC
20 chief wahoo
21 GotMelky
22 fturew
23 David K
24 grapler135s
25 gp2001red
26 mechjo16
27 sunsports (2)
28 gotmelky (2)
29 xpress04 (2)
30 vintageheros (2)

Last edited:
i would just say to continue the snake draft on anything not considered a part of the base on this sort of thing and for A&G...anything with oddball stuff...because you never really know when something like an oddball mini will demand high $$$ in a set like this...plus, it will be a longer draft and people will get more cards evenly distributed as hits...also a little more work for the breaker...but, would be a lot of fun this way i think.

Also...with Topps and a product like this, there is a good chance there will be unannounced hits that show up not on the checklist.

Last edited:
Just trying to make things even. Some products average 40 hits. So unless i drop it to 20 spots someone is walking away with less. But we run the risk of being short on hits.

I don't want someone to pay and get absolutely nothing. I mean what good is adding more spots to bring down everyones cost when in the end we have 10 people pissed that they got squat!

Just trying to make things even. Some products average 40 hits. So unless i drop it to 20 spots someone is walking away with less. But we run the risk of being short on hits.

I don't want someone to pay and get absolutely nothing. I mean what good is adding more spots to bring down everyones cost when in the end we have 10 people pissed that they got squat!

i would stick with the advertised # of "hits" and then continue the snake draft in to the oddball stuff...everyone should get a lot that way that they chose...if the case gets shorted a hit, will just have to try to get Topps to replace it...shouldn't be hard since they sponsor breaks here as well and a mod is doing the break.

Whenever I create a thread with a specific set in the title, then it will be a case we are attempting. SO just reply with a I'm in, and I will start a list on the first thread.

man that is expensive. WHere is the case coming from. I got mine from Dave and adams for $875 did you check there. Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.