2011 Topps Gypsy Queen SIGNUP SHEET

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never participated in a case break before, but I'm interested in the Dodgers from this set. Do I understand correctly that this would be like a snake draft where each person picks one card in each round? This isn't a team lot case break, right? I know this is probably basic stuff, but since I've never done one of these, I'm just trying to get a handle on it. LMK, thanks.

I've never participated in a case break before, but I'm interested in the Dodgers from this set. Do I understand correctly that this would be like a snake draft where each person picks one card in each round? This isn't a team lot case break, right? I know this is probably basic stuff, but since I've never done one of these, I'm just trying to get a handle on it. LMK, thanks.

2 Rounds

1st round you pick a single card
2nd round you pick a team and get all remaining cards of that team.

New here, but if there are no restrictions on new members joining, I'll take a spot. Looks like a fun product.

I was curious if there was any chance the teams would be drafted before the break? I know the idea of not doing this is to give everyone the best chance at getting something but it also drags the break out for an extended period during the second round of picks...

I think it would be more fun to watch the break if you knew which team was yours...

I was curious if there was any chance the teams would be drafted before the break? I know the idea of not doing this is to give everyone the best chance at getting something but it also drags the break out for an extended period during the second round of picks...

I think it would be more fun to watch the break if you knew which team was yours...

I'm thinking of doing that, just to speed things up a bit. Have a 1st round HITS draft and a pre draft for the team lots.

Let's try to get this filled.

I'll take a spot, can I pay money order or does it have to be paypal?

Also if we can't fill this in the next few weeks do we just buy as many boxes as we can with the money or is it canceled?

Thanks,

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors