2012 Topps Chrome Case Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlackey

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Just checking to see if we have any interest on a case buy of 2012 Topps Chrome Hobby Boxes. Here is the breakdown of the case.

Looks to be around $66.25 + shipping for each box which is $12.10 for a total of $78.35 per box dlvd.

Release Date: 08/23/12

Look for Bryce Harper Rookie Cards!!
Look for Yu Darvish Autograph Cards!
Every Box contains (2) Autograph Cards!!
NEW! for 2012:
- Autographed Dynamic Die Cuts
- Cut From The Same Cloth Autographs
Key Rookie Cards: Addison Reed, Alex Liddi, Brad Peacock, Brett Lawrie, Drew Pomeranz, Jarrod Parker, Jesus Montero, Leonys Martin, Matt Moore, Michael Taylor, Tom Milone, and more!

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
NEW! Dual Autographs:
Featuring at least 10 different combo Chrome refractors. #'d to 10.

NEW! Autographed Chrome Buybacks:
10 Autographed repurchased Chrome rookie cards of stars that never had a Chrome Autographed Rookie #'d to 10.

NEW! CHROME ENCOUNTERS Autographs:
#'d to 10 or less. HOBBY ONLY.

NEW! DYNAMIC Die Cut:
Featuring 50 stars of the game on die-cut refractor technology (1:24)
Dynamic Die Cuts Autographs - HOBBY ONLY #'d to 25 or less.

NEW! Cut From the Same Cloth Autographs:
Featuring autos on both sides #'d to 5. HOBBY ONLY

Autographed ROOKIE CARDS:
(At least 25 subjects) Autographs will be signed on-card.
Refractor Parallel to 499.
Blue Refractor numbered to 199.
Black Refractor numbered to 100.
Sepia Refractor numbered to 75.
Gold Refractor numbered to 50.
Red Refractor numbered to 25. HOBBY ONLY
Atomic Refractor numbered to 10. HOBBY ONLY
Super-Fractor numbered 1/1. HOBBY ONLY
Printing Plates will be numbered 1/1. HOBBY ONLY

BASE CARDS:
There will be 220 base cards featuring veterans and rookies, and look for limited variations!

Autographed Patch Variations:
Featuring an autographed patch #'d to 10. HOBBY ONLY

Uncut Sheet Redemptions: HOBBY ONLY
BASE CARD PARALLEL:
Refractor Parallel 1:3.
X-fractor Parallel 1:6.
Blue Refractor numbered to 199.
Black Refractor numbered to 100.
Sepia Refractor numbered to 75.
Gold Refractor numbered to 50.
Red Refractor numbered to 25. HOBBY ONLY
Atomic Refractor numbered to 10. HOBBY ONLY
Super-Fractor numbered 1/1. HOBBY ONLY
Printing Plates numbered 1/1. HOBBY ONLY

HOT BOXES:
Refractor Hot Box - 1 in 3 cases. HOBBY ONLY

24 Packs Per Box, 4 Cards Per Pack

First Case

12 Box Case (Sold Out)
1. dlackey 2 boxes (Balance owed $132.50)
2. chief_wahoo 3 boxes (Balance owed $210.85. Paid in full)
3. cmcjr99 4 boxes (Balance owed $277.10)
4. sunsports 2 boxes (Balance owed $144.60)
5. mj23bullsfan 1 box (Balance owed $78.35)

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Last edited:
depending on exactly when you'd need the money (and whether it could be split into 2 or 3 installments) i would love to grab a box or two ....also curious if two would ship for the same price as one since they'd both fit in a medium flat rate box ....

There due out on or around 8/23/12 so would like to have money in hand by no later than 8/10/12 so it gives me a little while to get all money together and send to them for the case. Your more than welcome to send payments on the boxes in as many installments as you need to. That is what i have to do myself, i pay so much each payday for my boxes. It all goes into my card account and i just use debit card/credit card to pay for it. Would prefer postal money order or personal check for payment though but your also welcome to use paypal but would need the fees covered on paypal payments.

Also it is just one s/h charge even if you want 2 boxes

Just lmk if that works for you and if so how many boxes you would like.

Thanks,
Dennis

There due out on or around 8/23/12 so would like to have money in hand by no later than 8/10/12 so it gives me a little while to get all money together and send to them for the case. Your more than welcome to send payments on the boxes in as many installments as you need to. That is what i have to do myself, i pay so much each payday for my boxes. It all goes into my card account and i just use debit card/credit card to pay for it. Would prefer postal money order or personal check for payment though but your also welcome to use paypal but would need the fees covered on paypal payments.

Also it is just one s/h charge even if you want 2 boxes

Just lmk if that works for you and if so how many boxes you would like.

Thanks,
Dennis

by august 10 ?

hmm...sounds like i can manage to raise money for 2 by then....

Somewhere close to the 10th anyways, maybe even the 15th at the latest. There scheduled to release 8/23/12 give or take a couple days i would guess. Just lmk if you want down for 2 boxes and i will add you to the list.

Thanks,
Dennis

Somewhere close to the 10th anyways, maybe even the 15th at the latest. There scheduled to release 8/23/12 give or take a couple days i would guess. Just lmk if you want down for 2 boxes and i will add you to the list.

Thanks,
Dennis

yup....2 is perfect.....

i'll also likely be talking to another collector pal tonight...if he wants one too i'll drop back in and let you know to add one more for me....

Ok guys i have the deposit paid on this case so it is locked in. I added the amounts which is what i first posted and added the shipping in as well so totals are listed by your name in the original post of this thread. Still have 3 boxes remaining on this case buy if anybody else wants in on it. I think these boxes will go higher than what there at on this case buy.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Scott

I got you down for a third box. Still have 2 boxes remaining. If enough people want in on this i can probably get another case ordered, would just be mid June before i can do the deposit on it but can do another case if enough people want in.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dave

Got you down for 2 boxes.

List is updated. First case is sold out. If anymore interest i will check on another case.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dave

Got you down for 2 boxes.

List is updated. First case is sold out. If anymore interest i will check on another case.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis, Could I please cancel the 2 boxes that I had asked for. I should have known better, but I can't really afford the boxes to just open for the fun of it. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Dave

No problem. I will get it edited for you.

Still have 2 boxes available on this case buy.

Dennis

Ok guys here are the totals that are owed on this case buy. I will be sending pm's to you and posting in trade manager very soon. Still have about 6 weeks to we have to get money sent in.

Thanks,
Dennis