2012 Topps Chrome Case Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ok guys i got the case in today. I will have everyones boxes packaged up and ready to mail in the morning. Flat rate priority mail with dc#. I will either post or pm each of your dc#'s to you. I hope all of you have great box breaks. I let the wife pick out the boxes for each of you and i took the 2 left behind. I haven't gotten any post made up or scans up (not very good at that) but i will say if these 2 boxes i opened are a sign i think all will be very happy. Got the 2 auto's per box as well as a ton of rc's and parallels in them. Will say i did get a Darvish auto and a Matt Moore auto in my first box and a couple of Harper rc's both regular and refractor version. Wish now i had stayed with the 5 boxes i originally wanted. Great product and cards look great.

Thanks and again good luck on your boxes

Dennis

ok , maybe i'm losing my marbles but i could have sworn you'd posted that you were going to have this thread moved over to the box breaks section.....was i only dreaming ? perhaps we can simply start a new thread there for this case break ?

Here's box 1 of 3..................... Box 2 of 3........................Box 3 of 3

Refractors............................ Refractors.........................Refractors
24 Posey................................. 50 Mauer.......................... 1 Lincecum
38 McCutchen.......................... 94 Morneau.................... 25 Utley
71 Howard............................... 98 B Wilson.................... 35 Goldschmidt
76 Greinke.............................. 104 Freese ..................... 66 Latos
129 Nova................................ 121 N Morgan................ 120 Kemp
156 Romine............................ 163 Peacock ................. 134 Melk Cabrera
159 M Dominguez................... 178 Cowgill ................... 153 Chambers
175 L Martin........................... 197 Middlebrooks ........... 185 Wada

Xfractors............................. Xfractors ............................Xfractors
37 Hellickson........................... 58 Marcum ..................... 63 J Johnson
96 Chipper.............................. 78 Werth ........................ 83 Trumbo
210 Beltran............................. 93 Verlander .................. 209 Ethier
220 Infante........................... 192 Nieuwenhuis ............. 215 Dickey

Blue Refractor /199..............Blue Refractor /199 .............Blue Refractor /199
150 Mo Rivera......................... 45 A Gordon ................... 215 Dickey

Black Refractor /100............ Black Refractor /100 .......... Black Refractor /100
(none).................................... 105 Lind ........................... 63 J Johnson

Sepia Refractor /75............. Sepia Refractor /75 ............ Sepia Refractor /75
28 Halladay............................. (none) ............................. 117 Braun

Gold Refractor /50............... Gold Refractor /50 ............ Gold Refractor /50
23 Buchholz............................. (none) ............................ (none)

Red Refractor /25................. Red Refractor /25 ............. Red Refractor /25
(none)..................................... 131 A Avila ...................... (none)

Die Cut................................. Die Cut .............................. Die Cut
TT Tulowitzki............................ YD Darvish ......................... NC Cruz

Autos................................... Autos .....................................Autos
TB Bauer................................. 183 Pastornicky Refr /499..... 161 Pacheco Refr /499
162 Parmalee - Sepia /75 ....... 185 Wada ............................ 169 Milone

Last edited:
2 Boxes - Only listing the important stuff

Base: Harper RC (x2)

Base Variation: #151 Yu Darvish RC

Die-Cuts: Goldschmidt, J. Hamilton, Morse

XFractors: Iwakuma RC, M. Moore RC, nothing else of significance

Refractors: Nothing noteworthy here

Blue Refractors (/199): Y. Cespedes RC

Black Refractors (/100): Pablo Sandoval

Sepia Refractors (/75): R. Howard

Autographs: L. Hendricks, R. Lavarnway, K. Nieuwenhuis

Autograph Refractors (/499): Wily Peralta

Kind of a disappointing break until I realized the base variations are only 1 in 912 hobby packs (or 1 in 3+ cases)!

Last edited:
my 2 boxes beginning with the small stuff and working up :

dynamic die cuts :
clayton kershaw
ryan braun

base "rookies" :
154 liam hendricks
156 austin romine
157 tim federowicz x2
159 matt dominguez
161 jordan pacheco x2
162 chris parmalee
165 wilin rosario
166 addison reed x2
167 dellin betances
169 tom milone
170 jesus montero
172 devin mesoraco
174 james darnell
175 leonys martin
178 collin cowgill
181 eric surkamp x2
184 norichika aoki
186 hisashi iwakuma
192 kirk nieuwenhuis x2
194 wily peralta
198 brian dozier
200 irving falu

refractors :
22 shin-soo choo
28 roy halladay
31 ben zobrist
33 tommy hanson
41 david wright
53 gio gonzalez
58 shawn marcum
73 mark teixeira
78 jayson werth
80 albert pujols
152 alex liddi
168 kelvin herrera
175 leonys martin
211 adam laroche
214 chris sale
218 jason vargas

x-fractors :
46 dan uggla
48 matt cain
55 paul konerko
105 adam lind
143 robinson cano
161 jordan pacheco
164 brett pill

blue refractors :
14 c c sabathia 8/199
138 ryan vogelsong 116/199

black refractor :
50 joe mauer 2/100

gold refractor :
155 drew pomeranz 23/50

autographs :
166 addison reed

refractor autograph :
kirk nieuwenhuis 498/499

sepia refractor autograph :
jarrod parker 8/75

with dave and i each opening 2 boxes , he was flat out blowing me away right up til the end....my first box had tons of rookies and more x-fractors than refractors - nice , but nothing big.....then came what seemed like a nightmare through 19 packs of box 2 i had not pulled an auto or any rookie parallel (in fact , through those 19 packs i think 13 or 14 of them were ALL veterans leaving me with only 6 or 7 rookies so far)....i finally hit the parker sepia auto in pack 20 and then in pack 23 i landed the equalizer ....

bryce harper autograph redemption....as much as i need the cash , i did decide to go ahead and redeem it....according to the info on the site after i entered my code topps has already posted the shipping date for these as december 10th....

Last edited:
Nice hits guys. I would be interested in trading for or even buying any of the gold refractors #/50 if you guys want to get rid of them for my wife. Also my wife needs several Reds/Royals parallels and inserts.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

The results of my 2nd box are posted above. Not so good compared to the first box. One more to go!

Dennis, I'll hold the blue refr Gordon for you.

Scott

I seen a few we can use.

refractors
Posey, Latos, Kemp, Goldschmidt

xfractors
Ethier

blue refractors
alex gordon

Any gold #/50

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

I seen a few we can use.

refractors
Posey, Latos, Kemp, Goldschmidt

xfractors
Ethier

blue refractors
alex gordon

Any gold #/50

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis
Dennis, I also pulled an Orange refr Kemp and Purple refr Hosmer from some retail packs if you're interested.

Where is your current 2012 TC tradelist?

Thanks, Scott

Dennis, I also pulled an Orange refr Kemp and Purple refr Hosmer from some retail packs if you're interested.

Where is your current 2012 TC tradelist?

Thanks, Scott

Scott

I will have to get one listed here for you. Will try to do that this evening.

Thanks,
Dennis

Scott, I can use the Orange Kemp if Dennis doesn't take it. PM me. Thanks!