2012 Topps Chrome Case Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

List updated.

Chief Wahoo has paid in full. Still need payments from me and cmcjr99

Thanks,
Dennis

List updated.

Chief Wahoo has paid in full. Still need payments from me and cmcjr99

Thanks,
Dennis

i should have my buddy's share in hand next week and the other half of mine by the following monday so should still be in line to get you paid in full by the 10th (most likely the 8th) as originally planned....

i should have my buddy's share in hand next week and the other half of mine by the following monday so should still be in line to get you paid in full by the 10th (most likely the 8th) as originally planned....

Sounds good. No problem, i still owe for mine which will be around the 7th or 8th before i can pay anyways.

Thanks,
Dennis

I'd be in for a few if you're looking to get another case.

I have 5 boxes incoming, would sell 2 to you if you want them or 1 if you want.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

dennis, i can get a payment for 1 box by the 10th. please count me for 1box if still available.

paul

Paul

I have 5 boxes incoming, if you want one of them i can let go of one of them. If sunsports gets 1 or 2 above of the 5 that still leaves me with 2 boxes which is what i originally wanted, just took the 5 boxes to sell out the case.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Last edited:

I'd be in for a few if you're looking to get another case.

dennis, i can get a payment for 1 box by the 10th. please count me for 1box if still available.

paul

Ok, I'll take 2 of them then.

Got you down for 2 boxes. Total is $144.60 dlvd with dc# and priority mail. Prefer check or postal money order but would take paypal but would need fees covered on that.

Thanks and lmk how you prefer to pay and i will post it up in trade manager

Dennis

Got you down for 2 boxes. Total is $144.60 dlvd with dc# and priority mail. Prefer check or postal money order but would take paypal but would need fees covered on that.

Thanks and lmk how you prefer to pay and i will post it up in trade manager

Dennis

I'll be sending a MO.

i can send half payment this coming friday, and send other half on the 10th. if that will work and you are nice enough to give up a box for me, please post it in trade manager :)

payment will be in form of MO

thnx,
paul

i can send half payment this coming friday, and send other half on the 10th. if that will work and you are nice enough to give up a box for me, please post it in trade manager :)

payment will be in form of MO

thnx,
paul

Paul

Deal is posted in TM and updated on original post.

Thanks,
Dennis

The case is on it's way and should be in hand sometime tomorrow afternoon. Will mail tomorrow if i get it early enough to get all boxed up but more than likely with the usual time UPS runs at my work place it will have to be Saturday morning before i get the boxes mailed out but have everyone's address's and will get the flat rate priority boxes out to you no later than Saturday morning when the PO opens up.

Thanks and good luck to all on their boxes

Dennis

Ok guys i got the case in today. I will have everyones boxes packaged up and ready to mail in the morning. Flat rate priority mail with dc#. I will either post or pm each of your dc#'s to you. I hope all of you have great box breaks. I let the wife pick out the boxes for each of you and i took the 2 left behind. I haven't gotten any post made up or scans up (not very good at that) but i will say if these 2 boxes i opened are a sign i think all will be very happy. Got the 2 auto's per box as well as a ton of rc's and parallels in them. Will say i did get a Darvish auto and a Matt Moore auto in my first box and a couple of Harper rc's both regular and refractor version. Wish now i had stayed with the 5 boxes i originally wanted. Great product and cards look great.

Thanks and again good luck on your boxes

Dennis

Ok guys i got the case in today. I will have everyones boxes packaged up and ready to mail in the morning. Flat rate priority mail with dc#. I will either post or pm each of your dc#'s to you. I hope all of you have great box breaks. I let the wife pick out the boxes for each of you and i took the 2 left behind. I haven't gotten any post made up or scans up (not very good at that) but i will say if these 2 boxes i opened are a sign i think all will be very happy. Got the 2 auto's per box as well as a ton of rc's and parallels in them. Will say i did get a Darvish auto and a Matt Moore auto in my first box and a couple of Harper rc's both regular and refractor version. Wish now i had stayed with the 5 boxes i originally wanted. Great product and cards look great.

Thanks and again good luck on your boxes

Dennis
Thanks for the update! Maybe, I'll pull something nice to trade you for the Moore auto. ;)

Scott

I have it aside for you, thought you might want it if you don't pull one yourself.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey guys, boxes are on there way to you guys. Here are the dc#'s for each of you.

sunsports-- 0312 0860 0001 4874 1663

mj23bullsfan-- 0312 0860 0001 4874 1656

chief wahoo-- 0312 0860 0001 4874 1649

cmcjr99-- 0312 0860 0001 4874 1632

Thanks and good luck,
Dennis

DARVISH???? WAAAAAAAAAAA cant wait to see our 4 boxes

thats one fewer for me and claude to hit...actually I want a low # harper auto or something #ed to 10..........nice hit on the Darvish

I was shocked when i seen it. The Darvish and Matt Moore was in one box and the 2nd box was Surkamp and Cozart but i wanted the Cozart for our Reds collection. Did hit a Harper and a Harper refractor in the second box.

Thanks and hope one of you hit a Harper auto in there

Dennis