2014-15 NFL Postseason Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly dont think they'll win it all , but somebody has to take the local guys.....

sooooooo....while i think the REAL winner will be either seattle or denver , for the sake of this contest gimme the red hot panthers .....

i honestly dont think they'll win it all , but somebody has to take the local guys.....

sooooooo....while i think the REAL winner will be either seattle or denver , for the sake of this contest gimme the red hot panthers .....

As Joaquin Andujar once said... "I've got two words for you... you never know."

List is finalized.

Arizona is out - is Pittsburgh next?

Scobes

Yes farewell Steelers. I knew Bell being out would be a big blow for them, but the Ravens D showed up in prime form. They will give the Pats a run for their money if they play like that.

The other game was one of the worst in playoff history. The Cardinals are not a playoff team without Carson Palmer. They ended up with the fewest yards EVER in a playoff game. That is truly pathetic. The Panthers are going to have to step it up bigtime to win on the road next week regardless of where they go, but I see them losing either way.

Well, the refs wanted Dallas to win, so Detroit is out. As well as Cincinnati, but at least they lost fair and square.

List updated.

Let's see what happens next weekend!

Scobes

I think the official was told (via headset) to waive off the flag by a higher up... maybe the commissioner or Jerry Jones :) ...too much TV money at stake to have Detroit over Dallas.

Well, the refs wanted Dallas to win, so Detroit is out. As well as Cincinnati, but at least they lost fair and square.

List updated.

Scobes

That was pretty bad, but Detroit deserved to lose after that anyway by blowing the lead and not scoring. Stafford can't win a big game just like Dalton.

List updated.

Scobes

Everyone wants to talk about the pass interference that wasn't called. Watch the play closely - where is Pettigrews hand - it is hooked on the facemask of the Dallas defender. And that could have just as easily been called. Just like 100 holdings on either team could have been called on every play.

It was one play in the game. Why didn't Caldwell go for it on 4th and 1 inside Dallas territory? Did the refs force the Detroit punter to shank one 10 yards with the game on the line? Detroit got a gift on their last drive after fumbling and than re-recovering after the Dallas defender dropped it and got a bonus first down out of it. They had the ball with the game on the line and did nothing - not the refs fault.

And all this from a Philadelphia Eagles fan.

EDIT: Forgot to include my most important point - if the NFL wanted Dallas to win so bad, why did they reinstate Suh for the game after he blatantly stepped on Aaron Rodgers leg the previous week???

Last edited:
EDIT: Forgot to include my most important point - if the NFL wanted Dallas to win so bad, why did they reinstate Suh for the game after he blatantly stepped on Aaron Rodgers leg the previous week???

Because they wanted to see him cry :)

Hard to believe the Ravens blew two 14 point leads against the Pats to lose that game. So much for that once great Ravens defense!

Seattle is looking like the team to beat right now yet again. They are in prime form.

Epic collapse... "4 corner defense to run out the clock" instead of 4 more minutes of effort to finish the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.