2020 NHL Postseason Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flyers having trouble with the New York Islanders.....down 3-1.

I love when an over rated team Flyers are getting dominated by an under rated team Islanders

I must have missed a game - thought they were only down 2-1. Guess the season is on the line tonight..... Usually it is goaltending that lets them down, this playoffs, it is their inability to put the biscuit in the basket.

Caught the OT of Islanders/Flyers last night - Flyers stay alive for at least one more game. NHL playoff OT games are the best, especially when it is an elimination game.

I'm still hoping the Flyers can pull off the win!

Scobes

And now we get a Game 7 Islanders/Flyers. 2 OT thriller last night. Stressful, but a lot of fun to watch. Carter Hart basically standing on his head in that 1st OT to keep the series alive!

Play the song......another bites the dust and .......Stars move on....and for Colorado...... its over baby!! Best regards, David

Last edited:
Yup, sadly, the Flyers lost and now we are down to 4 teams. But in our contest, only 2 teams are left - Dallas and Tampa Bay, since no one picked the other 2!

Scobes

Flyers vs Islanders Game 7 tonight! Go Flyers!!

Dallas, Tampa, and Vegas are the other 3 in!

Scobes

Flyers are out....losted 4-0 to the Islanders......Best regards, David

What a letdown of a Game 7 -- looked like the Flyers didn't have any energy to finish it out. Oh well, will see what next hockey season brings. Hope springs eternal.

Status
Not open for further replies.