2021 NBA Postseason Contest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My team has been eliminated. The announcer said that Boston was mercifully eliminated. Thanks for the contest. Dave

Joel Embiid with a slightly torn meniscus in his knee. Listed as day to day, if he is out long term, don't think the Sixers have the horses to make it all the way this year.

Lakers on the brink after last night - if AD isn't healthy, they have a tough battle ahead of them.

The
Joel Embiid with a slightly torn meniscus in his knee. Listed as day to day, if he is out long term, don't think the Sixers have the horses to make it all the way this year.

Lakers on the brink after last night - if AD isn't healthy, they have a tough battle ahead of them.
The Lakers have a tough road ahead of them with or without Davis. He seems to leave with an injury every game. I am beginning to think he is not as good as advertised. The Lakers may be looking at who would be willing to come there next year or the year after. Devin Booker seems to be the next likely candidate. I am pretty sure he is from SoCal.

Is it too late to change my pick?
I actually picked the Clippers because you had already picked the Lakers. I know many teams would have multiple picks but I began thinking most members were going to pick the Lakers so I went elsewhere. After 2 games it looked like the Lakers were the way to go and the Clippers were dead. Now it is the oppoiste. After the next game the outlooks for both will probably be reveresd again.

The

The Lakers have a tough road ahead of them with or without Davis. He seems to leave with an injury every game. I am beginning to think he is not as good as advertised. The Lakers may be looking at who would be willing to come there next year or the year after. Devin Booker seems to be the next likely candidate. I am pretty sure he is from SoCal.

Very true statement regarding AD. Don't think him or James are 100% healthy right now. Hopefully Booker will stay in PHX - they look pretty good right now, but CP3 needs to be healthy.

I've updated the list with the eliminated teams.

Matchups in the East are set: Philadelphia vs Atlanta and Milwaukee vs. Brooklyn.

We're waiting on 3 matchups in the West to finish out this round!

Scobes

I don't follow the NBA games a whole lot......but having Celtics, Warriors, Lakers, Spurs out of the playoffs????? U want to check to see if the sky is falling! Chicken Little!
Eliminated:
Boston Celtics - anglinomics, KCLJ520
Golden State Warriors - bengyax, Mike
Los Angeles Lakers - mm1sub, katester44, Dave Gman23, LarryG
New York Knicks - sfg2829
San Antonio Spurs - Bobby813

Couldn't be happier that I am out of this contest!!!! It was a toss up between Lakers and Nets as to who I wanted to see win less.

Now on to positive thoughts and hoping that the Sixers can make a run to the Finals.

I don't follow the NBA games a whole lot......but having Celtics, Warriors, Lakers, Spurs out of the playoffs????? U want to check to see if the sky is falling! Chicken Little!

It is a bit crazy. I may not be quoting this 100% correctly, but this will be the first finals in like 10 years without either Lebron or The Warriors.