2021 NFL Postseason CONTEST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone -

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!

Since there are still so many contestants left, I will now have 2 prize packages - so now if your team wins, you have double the chance of winning!

Can't wait for the game today!

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

Super Bowl is done! Congrats to Tampa Bay! But before we get to the winner, let's take a short quiz:

1) What was the worst part of Super Bowl LV?
a) Kansas City's Offensive Line
b) The refs' lopsided penalty calls
c) The halftime show
d) Lack of any memorable commercials
e) all of the above

To me, this was one of the most underwhelming Super Bowls in a long time.

Anyways, before the big game, I announced that I would provide TWO winning prize packs, so there were 5 people who chose Tampa, so, after some randomization, the two winners are:

Mike121

and

baystate123

Congrats to the winners! Free cards have been posted.

Thanks everyone for playing!

Scobes

Awesome! Thanks @Scobes!

Worst part of the game? For me, the halftime show! Maybe the worst ever?

Gotta go with e, all of the above. That was not an enjoyable Super Bowl, as so many of them are not. Oftentimes the hype and the anticipation (and the LONG week off between the AFC and NFC Championship games) do not live up to the actual on-field display.

After that goal line stand by the Chiefs that kept the Bucs from scoring, I just thought they would ride that momentum. I was wrong.

Blessings,

Kevin

Hey Everyone -

Super Bowl is done! Congrats to Tampa Bay! But before we get to the winner, let's take a short quiz:

1) What was the worst part of Super Bowl LV?
a) Kansas City's Offensive Line
b) The refs' lopsided penalty calls
c) The halftime show
d) Lack of any memorable commercials
e) all of the above

To me, this was one of the most underwhelming Super Bowls in a long time.

Anyways, before the big game, I announced that I would provide TWO winning prize packs, so there were 5 people who chose Tampa, so, after some randomization, the two winners are:

Mike121

and

baystate123

Congrats to the winners! Free cards have been posted.

Thanks everyone for playing!

Scobes

I thought the National Anthem was NOT patriotic at all....One of the worst I've heard

Congratulations to the Bucs. For a Favre fan, I think Brady is pretty good. I am sorry to see Kansas City lose because my kids are Chief's fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.