$25.00 eBay Code!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Didn’t work for me either...got the same invalid code message. Thanks all the same though glad to hear that it worked for some people!

Mike

Unless someone is keeping close tabs, there doesn't seem to be a distinct pattern to why it works for some and not others. Initially, it looked like longer time members were getting it. I did get it to work on my original account (1998), but it didn't work for my later account (2004). That could also be that they know it is the same owner for both though. I finally got the notification thru ebay for the code today, but had already used it. I used mine to pay an invoice from a seller who lets me wait and combine shipping. It was over $25 and nothing on the invoice had ended less than a few days prior and some were close to a month old.

I know they make a killing off the site, but that kind of discount has to add up to some solid bucks too. $25 per person times how many different users???

It worked for me. I just bought a "Buy It Now" $26 item with free shipping, after I put in the code I got billed for $1.

Thanks for the info.

Brett

I found this on another site. It worked for me. I hope it works for you too!

HAPPY25

Purchase must be $25.01+

Does not include tax and shipping

I've read it works for some, but not others.

Not sure when it expires...

Thanks
Craig

*Add the item to the cart and apply the code so you can see if it will work or not before you hit the BIN!

I found it in my inbox on ebay. From what it said it was good for only for long time ebay members that received the message. Are the ones that its not working for newer members?

Unless someone is keeping close tabs, there doesn't seem to be a distinct pattern to why it works for some and not others. Initially, it looked like longer time members were getting it. I did get it to work on my original account (1998), but it didn't work for my later account (2004). That could also be that they know it is the same owner for both though. I finally got the notification thru ebay for the code today, but had already used it. I used mine to pay an invoice from a seller who lets me wait and combine shipping. It was over $25 and nothing on the invoice had ended less than a few days prior and some were close to a month old.

I know they make a killing off the site, but that kind of discount has to add up to some solid bucks too. $25 per person times how many different users???

It only works on Buy it now......Best regards, David

Use all caps when you put in the code. First time I tried got a error. then used all caps and it worked fine for me.