59 Autos for Trade (...and 1 Patch)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Would u be willing to trade the 2012 bowman sterling Richard Schaffer n da uggla. For the Clemente.
If not I could do the uggla n TAYLOR GUERRIERI

Would u be willing to trade the 2012 bowman sterling Richard Schaffer n da uggla. For the Clemente.
If not I could do the uggla n TAYLOR GUERRIERI

I could do the Uggla and the Guerrieri. Also, nothing personal against you, but I have been having a lot of trouble with traders that do not/can not scan their cards sending me cards in not so good shape without telling me first of any flaws their cards have. If you could, please, let me know of any flaws the Clemente card may have before we post the trade. Thank you.

Luis

Interested in Greg bird ref... Will check to see wat Latin ball players I have.. Do u have any fav. U are looking for.???

Interested in Greg bird ref... Will check to see wat Latin ball players I have.. Do u have any fav. U are looking for.???

Not really looking for my favorites, but for something that I need. I am working on my "need list", so if you could list which latino autos you have available I will really appreciate it. Thanks,

Luis