59 Autos for Trade (...and 1 Patch)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

For some reason I feel like an a-hole trading away all these cards you traded me! The Guerrero isn't gone, I'm actually keeping it because it's in my PC :) Umm, my main collection is Topps Autos So when I have a chance at a Topps auto of a guy I already have I usually pull the trigger and put the non-topps auto up for trade. I recently picked up a sweeet 2011 Topps 60 Manny Ramirez SP Auto so that's why the UD version is on the trading block. Oh, and the other auto is of Cliff Floyd... Not Latin born. The card was just in the pic with the others.

Anywho, on a side note how are those bats treating you? You use them yet?

No problem on the autos. If you can come up with something new please let me know. I really like the bats I got from you. I think that they are very well balanced and very solid. I tried them late last fall (I'm in cold Chicago) and they did vibrate a little bit in my hands. I want to really use them when the weather gets warmer this Spring and can give you a better evaluation then. It would be nice if you could put some kind of marking or label in the middle of the bat.....you know, like try to wood burn something into them.......maybe "The Roddster" or a Thunderbolt or a Hammer o something. Baseball players like to get some sort of "orientation" when they grab the bat to hit and without a label it just feels weird. Just an idea.

Thanks,

Luis

Hey Luis... PM sent.

Thanks,
Adam

Got it Adam. Thanks,

Luis

It would be nice if you could put some kind of marking or label in the middle of the bat.....you know, like try to wood burn something into them.......maybe "The Roddster" or a Thunderbolt or a Hammer o something. Baseball players like to get some sort of "orientation" when they grab the bat to hit and without a label it just feels weird. Just an idea.

One step ahead of you bro! I've named my little operation 'Munnatawket Lumber Co.' and have been sporting this simple, yet effective 'M' logo since last year. All my bats have them now. We make a trade and I'll send you two decals for you to put on your bats ok. Sound good?

IMG_00000617_zpsb4ecc204.jpg

One step ahead of you bro! I've named my little operation 'Munnatawket Lumber Co.' and have been sporting this simple, yet effective 'M' logo since last year. All my bats have them now. We make a trade and I'll send you two decals for you to put on your bats ok. Sound good?

IMG_00000617_zpsb4ecc204.jpg

Yeah, those look nice! And I see you made a blue one. I'll remind you to send me two decals when we make another trade. Thanks!

Hi, Luis

Do I have anything for 2012 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Purple Refractors GAVIN CECCHINI #GC #'ed 09/10 (Mets) ?

Thanks
Sam

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/junzzal/library/

Hi Sam:

The Cecchini is available, but unfortunately I do not see an auto in your bucket that I could use. Sorry about that. If you have other autos not in your bucket PLMK. Thank you.

Luis