59 Autos for Trade (...and 1 Patch)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi, interested in the Carlos Zambrano, Shawon Dunston Jr., and Pierce Johnson. PLMK if you can use anything from my bucket. Thanks

Hi, interested in the Carlos Zambrano, Shawon Dunston Jr., and Pierce Johnson. PLMK if you can use anything from my bucket. Thanks

Hi:
I don't see anything that I need in your bucket, but would like to work a trade for your Brooks Robinson auto if you would like. PLMK either way. Thank you.

Luis

Hi:
I don't see anything that I need in your bucket, but would like to work a trade for your Brooks Robinson auto if you would like. PLMK either way. Thank you.

Luis

Hi Luis,

do you have any Cub autos in the Brooks Robinson price range? Thanks

Hi Luis,

do you have any Cub autos in the Brooks Robinson price range? Thanks

I'm sorry but I don't know the BV of your Brooks Robinson auto. If I remember right, the Zambrano I have books for $25 and the Dunston Jr. $15. Don't know about the Pierce Johnson. Other than those, I don't think I have any other Cubs.

I'm sorry but I don't know the BV of your Brooks Robinson auto. If I remember right, the Zambrano I have books for $25 and the Dunston Jr. $15. Don't know about the Pierce Johnson. Other than those, I don't think I have any other Cubs.

OK, don't want to give up a HOFer for those guys but thanks for the look.

James

Hi Luis,

I am breaking up my 04 greats auto collection... I was curious if any of them would work for the Hershiser on your list. I have them listed here:

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php?405219-HOF-Autos-FS-FT-2004-Fleer-Greats-of-the-Game

Lmk either way.

Thanks,
Adam

Adam:
I would like to work something out for the Reggie Jackson if possible. I just recently learn that Reggie's mom was Puertorican, and would like to get his auto for my collection. I don't know where we are in BVs. I know the Hershiser books for $40. PLMK if we can work something out. Thanks,

Luis

Hi Luis....can you give me your best price delivered for these 5 cards listed below...lmk thanks!
Dave

2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects MELKY MESA #BCP132 AUTO (Yankees)
2012 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Refractors JAMES RAMSEY #JR #’ed 164/199 (Cardinals)
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects BRANDON JACOBS #BCP93 AUTO (Red Sox)
2011 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autograph TAYLOR GUERRIERI #BSP-TGU AUTO (Rays)
2012 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs KYLE ZIMMER #KZ (Royals)

P.S. Out of curiosity what are your asking prices for these cards listed below

2012 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Refractors MIKE ZUNINO #MZ #’ed 056/199 (Mariners)
2012 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Purple Refractors GAVIN CECCHINI #GC #'ed 09/10 (Mets)

Thanks,
Dave

Hi Luis....can you give me your best price delivered for these 5 cards listed below...lmk thanks!
Dave

2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects MELKY MESA #BCP132 AUTO (Yankees)
2012 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Refractors JAMES RAMSEY #JR #’ed 164/199 (Cardinals)
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects BRANDON JACOBS #BCP93 AUTO (Red Sox)
2011 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autograph TAYLOR GUERRIERI #BSP-TGU AUTO (Rays)
2012 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs KYLE ZIMMER #KZ (Royals)

P.S. Out of curiosity what are your asking prices for these cards listed below

2012 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Refractors MIKE ZUNINO #MZ #’ed 056/199 (Mariners)
2012 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Purple Refractors GAVIN CECCHINI #GC #'ed 09/10 (Mets)

Thanks,
Dave

Hi Dave:
PM coming your way with prices. Thanks.

Luis

I have these 3 autos to trade if you're interested:

2005 Bowman's Best #115 - Ismael Ramirez
2005 Donruss Elite #173 - Vladimir Balentien
2005 Donruss Signature Series #124 - Vladimir Balentien

Rich

Interested in these:

2002 Bowman's Best #110 JOE MAUER AUTO (RC) (Twins)
2011 Topps Tribute Autograph Relics #BW BERNIE WILLIAMS #’ed 49/99 (Yankees)

Have these FT:

IMG_00000603_zpsd53ecad7.jpg

IMG_00000601_zps1eb72663.jpg

(Sorry, the Vlad has been dealt)

Let me know if we can work anything out. Thanks

I have these 3 autos to trade if you're interested:

2005 Bowman's Best #115 - Ismael Ramirez
2005 Donruss Elite #173 - Vladimir Balentien
2005 Donruss Signature Series #124 - Vladimir Balentien

Rich

I'm sorry Rich, but don' need those. Thanks anyway.

Interested in these:

2002 Bowman's Best #110 JOE MAUER AUTO (RC) (Twins)
2011 Topps Tribute Autograph Relics #BW BERNIE WILLIAMS #’ed 49/99 (Yankees)

Have these FT:

IMG_00000603_zpsd53ecad7.jpg

IMG_00000601_zps1eb72663.jpg

(Sorry, the Vlad has been dealt)

Let me know if we can work anything out. Thanks

Hey:

I traded you 5 of those 7 autos (lol). I don't need any of those, except maybe the one in the top right, which I can not tell who it is. Thanks for the scans though.

Hey:
I traded you 5 of those 7 autos (lol). I don't need any of those, except maybe the one in the top right, which I can not tell who it is. Thanks for the scans though.

For some reason I feel like an a-hole trading away all these cards you traded me! The Guerrero isn't gone, I'm actually keeping it because it's in my PC :) Umm, my main collection is Topps Autos So when I have a chance at a Topps auto of a guy I already have I usually pull the trigger and put the non-topps auto up for trade. I recently picked up a sweeet 2011 Topps 60 Manny Ramirez SP Auto so that's why the UD version is on the trading block. Oh, and the other auto is of Cliff Floyd... Not Latin born. The card was just in the pic with the others.

Anywho, on a side note how are those bats treating you? You use them yet?

Adam:
I would like to work something out for the Reggie Jackson if possible. I just recently learn that Reggie's mom was Puertorican, and would like to get his auto for my collection. I don't know where we are in BVs. I know the Hershiser books for $40. PLMK if we can work something out. Thanks,

Luis

Hey Luis... PM sent.

Thanks,
Adam