ALBERT PUJOLS 2012 LEAF METAL PUJOLS EDITION AUTO/JUMBO PATCH#37/99 FOR SALE!/$200(SOLD!!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
A BEAUTIFUL SPECIAL EDITION CARD FROM 2012 LEAF METAL THISPUJOLS LEAF 2012 AUTO PATCH.jpg PUJOLS EDITION SET FEATURES A JUMBO PATCH FROM JERSEY NAMEPLATES FROM FRONT OR BACK OF JERSEY THIS JUMBO 3 COLOR WHITE/RED/BLUE LOOKS TO BE FROM HIS BACK JERSEY NUMBER BECAUSE OF THE SIZE THE CARD AND AUTOGRAPH ARE FLAWLESS FRONT AND BACK WITH A BEAUTIFUL AUTOGRAPH THAT IS IN BOLD BLUE SHARPIE INK AND THIS SPECIAL ED IS NUMBERED TO ONLY 99 MADE (SO VERY RARE), PUJOLS IS A FOR SURE FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER AS IN 2020 HE PASSED WILLIE MAYS ON THE ALL-TIME HOME RUN LIST TAKING THE #5 ALL-TIME SPOT WITH (662) HOME RUNS BEATING MAYS (660),THIS BEAUTIFUL RARE PUJOLS CARD IS LISTED AT A GREAT VALUE THERE ARE OTHERS FROM THIS SET LISTED ON EBAY AND OTHER SITES BUT MINE HAS THE BEST PATCH AND PRICE(CHECK THEM OUT!!) SO HURRY AND MAKE IT YOURS TODAY(CONSIDERED AS THE PLAYER OF THE DECADE!!),THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR YOU OR THE COLLECTOR IN THE FAMILY SO IF INTERESTED PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN WORK OUT A DEAL,I AM ONLY ASKING $200 & FREE SHIPPING FOR THIS GEM IT IS LISTED ON EBAY AND OTHER SITES FOR MUCH MORE,IF WE REACH AN AGEEMENT I WILL GIVE YOU MY PAYPAL LINK AND IT WILL SHIP IN A NEW MAGNET CARD CASE IN BUBBLE ENVELOPE FIRST CLASS MAIL,THANKS FOR LOOKING NOW LETS MAKE IT YOURS!PUJOLS LEAF 2012 AUTO PATCH BACK.jpg

Last edited:
I can go $165 today on it and you can avoid any ebay fees as we can post it through here..
thank you for your offer but $165 will not do,the last one on ebay sold for $299,there trending over $200 even avoiding fees $200 with free shipping is my best price, i have sold many cards here on the bench its been a few years since i have done it but i know the program well on here and like my ebay account i am 100% positive feedback, for both sales and trades,thank you,RANDY

OK. Well, actually the last one on ebay sold for $179 shipped, and the one you are referencing at the $299 was a BGS 9.5 Gem Mint slabbed card, so I think there is a price difference there due to that factor. So based on the sale that is similar to your card, I was using the $179 price of a confirmed sale. Thank you and good luck, Tony.

OK. Well, actually the last one on ebay sold for $179 shipped, and the one you are referencing at the $299 was a BGS 9.5 Gem Mint slabbed card, so I think there is a price difference there due to that factor. So based on the sale that is similar to your card, I was using the $179 price of a confirmed sale. Thank you and good luck, Tony.
well i guess your really interested since you actually researched it on ebay anyway its a very nice pujols autograph set from leaf one of his nicest out there i missed the part that the last one sold was a bgs 9.5 that does make a difference i am not going to say this one is at least a 9.5 but its close the card is flawless on both sides the auto is a 10 for sure in bold blue sharpie ink. i have owned several of these i held on to this one because it was the nicest the patch is sweet as you can see in the scans,anyway with that said and because i appreciate your interest and want to be fair and make a sale i will let you have it for $179 with free shipping, i just posted it today so of course i was trying to get the most possible and $179 is a fair deal for us both and since this is not ebay i will break even if you agree to this fair price,also its hard to judge price by using ebay as an example as because of the covid crisis buyers do not have lots of money to spend driving the sale figures down because the cards from this set should all be around $200,sellers are having to except lower prices because they need the money as well and i wont lie i have 3 granddaughters who cost me more each year as they grow the money from this sale will go towards there christmas presents that is why i am selling it,thanks for looking if we can do this deal message me and i will give you my paypal me link,thanks,

TONY,look as i said before i just listed this card this morning and you were the first one to give an offer for the pujols so i tried to get as close to my price as possible because it is nicer than all the others with exception of the bgs 9.5 one that sold for$299 and after reflection this evening i decided i would forgo the back and forth because your offer of $165 was a fair offer based on sales of the same card and rather than wait and try to get a few bucks more i can live with $165 with free shipping and no tax, if your still interested i am leaving my paypal me link in this message and if you make the payment before 10 am pacific time i will mail the card out tuesday morning with my other sales,seeing that your a top bencher and this is my first sale on here in a few years, forgive my approach,i used to know a lot of members but lost contact over the past few years but your id name rings a bell we may have done business either trade or sale back when i was active daily on here anyway i hope we still can make a deal and your still interested for your $165offer (the card is really sweet you will be happy with it i am sure), here is my paypal link now lets make it yours,paypal.me/bondurant619,thank you,RANDY