AMAZING Redemption Replacement Mailday from UD!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

so you were supposed to get a ewing card via a redemption? he didnt come through and they sent you all this instead? WOW!!

i want that favre card, i only have baseball for higher end stuff

At first I was thinking Upper Deck had better send you some real nice stuff! Ewing was notorious for hardly ever signing in person, and he doesn't have many pack-certified autos either. Has to be one of the toughest signatures to get among living basketball HOFers.

All that being said, you did great! The Kelly auto #12/12 (his jersey number) and the Favre dual jsy/auto #4/5 (again, his jersey number) are superb.

Wow, those are some nice cards. You did good! LOL! I would love a shot at one of those Manning autos, but not sure if I'd have anything comparable. LMK who/what you like and I'll give it a try.

Thanks all! The Ewing redemptions were selling $400, a live copy would have gotten much more. Still very happy with what I got, though.

I'm going to hang on to them all for a little while. The Favre and Mannings may be available later.

I think UD has a target on me to send me Scrub autos in place of high end damaged cards and missing cards. This makes me want to stop buying UD all along.. They told me the following when I had all those damaged and missing cards from my cases "We cannot send out cards above $50 beckett value".. And I heard that from four people.. Why do I find and deal with all the ---multiple names------ there at UD? I needed to find the person you were dealing with.

Awesome story! Thanks for sharing! You were definitely more than compensated. VERY nice stuff! I love the Jim Kelly stuff, I haven't seen any of his autos. The Favre itself would have been enough to make me happy over a Ewing anyday, and others are very nice also.

Congrats!!!

John