And the 2010 Bench Buddy of the Year is....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Very cool....Thank you everybody for this great award...I am very excited to get my prize/s...I want to thank Bryon (mm1sub) for the nomination, You are a great trader and I thank you for all the help you have given me on my set needs, I definatley share this award with you....I would also like to thank Zack (tigsfan). Thanks for the support for Bench Buddy 2010, I am sure I received a few more votes that put me over the top and win this award.
Congrats to all the nominees and wishing everybody a great New Year and hoping this becomes a better year for everybody. Again thank you to everybody and to everybody that runs "THE BENCH"
Robert

Congratulations Robert - very well deserving.

All the best to everyone for 2011. Let's hope that the economy improves, and that it will be a successful year with everyone's card collecting.

A further thanks you and congratulations to those of you who help run this site. Another great year, and continue the good work in the forthcoming year.

Jeff

I would also like to thank Zack (tigsfan). Thanks for the support for Bench Buddy 2010, I am sure I received a few more votes that put me over the top and win this award.
I can't help myself in a time like that. When a game gets close, you gotta cheer for your team: and that is exactly what I did. I know that if I had time to nominate somebody myself, it would have been you anyways!

Here here, to the BB '10 winner!:D

Congrats, Robert....and Happy New Year.

Also a big congrats to the other nominees that were listed...

Best to all....
Diane

I feel like such a doofus!

I hardly ever go to the home page so I didn't even know there was a vote going on for Bench Buddy of the Year, let alone that I was even nominated for the honor.

First, I want to thank dp33 for the nomination. You are one of my favorite, most frequent trading partners and my set and player collections wouldn't be the same without your help.

Secondly, I want to applaud all the other nominees. I've traded with most of you and find you all to be top notch traders.

Mostly though, I want to congratulate Robert (greatdadx2). I know I've traded with you several times and you couldn't find a more worthy recipient for Bench Buddy. Great Choice!

Thanks.

Aaron