and when you thought it couldnt get any worse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OK, now I'm SURE that there's fake bidding going on. This thing is just jumping way too high to crazily to have real serious bidding going on.

Jason

someone just bid it up to 835k...something shady must be going on, especially since I don't think he is making people pre-approve like the Superfractor guy, and his auction has been stagnant at 22k.

$920k now. Definitely something wrong here now. This auction is now worthless as I can bet that there will be no payment made for this one. ;)

Jason

OK, it jumped to 950k and then it looks like someone (eBay?) is removing some of the bids as the number of bids is decreasing and the amount is coming back down. Obviously some shill bidding going on.

Jason

This is stupid. I'm excited about Strasburg, just as much as the next person. But people have made him a gimmick. This includes the guy who won the superfractor.

Man, I wish real collectors would have gotten the card. Would I sell it? Yes. Hopefully without the 1 million dollar fake bids. It's just too bad that it's so out of hand. I'm a lifelong collector who can't stand it when stuff like this happens.

Strasburg is a great guy with unbelievable talent. I just hope that he does well and that people will appreciate him as a player and enjoy his cards as fans, not just gimmicks.

John

yay just got my $20 allowance i dont care how much it takes even if it's my full twenty dollar allowance i am going to get this strasburg card and if it goes past twenty i know theres some quarters underneath the couch cushions!!!! jk