Andre Dawson 2010 Hall of Fame Tribute Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Haha. I busted out laughing and my husband wanted to know what was so funny. Didn't have the heart to tell him I got a marriage proposal :D

Sue

That maybe for the better! :D

1988CubsCatalog.jpg

Yanks21 - Sorry I didn't notice the post. I haven't added to the thread because of the "Photobucket Virus" that is going around. I'll have to dig through a box and see how many variations I have of it. I can't remember...

Thanks
Craig

I guess I've abandoned this thread since the Photobucket Virus hit. I went to the site for a few minutes today. (Fingers crossed)

Thanks
Craig

2010ToppsHatLogos32Expos99.jpg

2010ToppsHatLogos33Cubs99.jpg

here is all of my dawson items, sense you have over 170 differnt one im sure you have them but if not the cards are for trade

here are my items:
dawson 11x14
dawson sweet spot ball
dawson on the roy 16x20
dawson 8x10
dawson signed baseball cards

SDC16514.jpg
SDC16496.jpg
SDC16524.jpg
SDC16522.jpg
SDC16528.jpg

Drock - Great looking items! I love the ROY piece and the Expos B&W! I actually don't have the 1991 Donruss Series 2. My trade list is so HORRIBLE right now I wouldn't even insult you with a link...

Who or what would you be looking for in return incase I come across something? I appreciate you taking the time to post!

Thanks
Craig

BiggioDiogu759 - No. Just a manufactured patch by Topps.

Thanks
Craig

Those are some nice looking cards, but I can't stand it that Topps is just using a player's image next to a random patch that wasn't deemed authentic to that certain player.