ANybody have experience with Sportsbuy.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ukiah

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Just stumbled on to the card site... sportsbuy.com . Anyone have any knowledge about this site? Anyone buy or sell on there? reliable? does it get much response?

Pat

I've bought from there a couple times, but wasn't impressed. I get the feeling that lots of sellers load up their inventory and then forget about it. Twice I've ordered and the order went unnoticed for a week until I complained.

I got what I ordered each time, but it wasn't much to inspire confidence.

All I know is that it's the old naxcom.com which I could rarely find anything I needed, and when I did it listed at waaay to high of a starting price. Haven't visited in about 2 years.

I've bought from there 5-6 times and never had any issues. I guess it's like anything else. If you get a good seller everything is good and if not...

Thanks
Craig

I have bought at Sportsbuy a few times with no issues at all. I will use the site again if I find a card I am looking for.