Anyone want to Trade? Autos and Relics FT! Image Heavy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I could use the Aaron Blair Topps Christmas Jrsy.
Here's my bucket, but be prepared for a long look.
I don't think I have any of your players but may have some HoF'ers.
Thanks!
Bob

I could use the Aaron Blair Topps Christmas Jrsy.
Here's my bucket, but be prepared for a long look.
I don't think I have any of your players but may have some HoF'ers.
Thanks!
Bob

What are those Yankee Stadium Relics, relics of? I'm interested in one of those and would swap one-for-one. LMK

Only liking the Trout. Thanks!

I like themyour Kris Bryant RCs and autos of fellers, spahn, snider, gwynn, boggs. Let me know what you want to do- Thanks!

The Bryant rc's are gone
Can we do something for the Shaquille auto/patch?
What's bv on shaq?

The Bryant rc's are gone
Can we do something for the Shaquille auto/patch?
What's bv on shaq?

I'm saving that one for a 1 for 1 or 2 for 1 trade. I do not have basketball Beckett so no clue as to what it books but it's limited to 30 and there have been no recent sales on eBay.

I can use it -what are you wanting for it?
What do you value the Captain America cards? The Lyle is $10 the Bench cards should equal around $10 for both, we could add one of the Cap cards that would work for me.

PLMK.

I think the captain A cards range in value depending on who is in them and would probably think they are in the BV range of $15-25. I'll definitely swap them- I just think the Captain A Cards might be worth more than expected. I can verify and see if someone can research them in a non-sport Beckett.

Thanks!

What are those Yankee Stadium Relics, relics of? I'm interested in one of those and would swap one-for-one. LMK

They're from the 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection in honor of the last year of Yankee Stadium. It's either a jersey or bat
piece from a MLB game played there. It doesn't specify which player but the jersey appears to be a Yankee's.
Interested in a trade?
Thanks!
Bob

They're from the 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection in honor of the last year of Yankee Stadium. It's either a jersey or bat
piece from a MLB game played there. It doesn't specify which player but the jersey appears to be a Yankee's.
Interested in a trade?
Thanks!
Bob

Too bad they aren't stadium pieces- the one time it would make sense!

Unfortunately, I did already trade the Blair- Sorry! Let me know if theres anything else you like! I'd be interested in the bat one...

All trades are packaged, added new cards- would love to make some trades to send with these tomorrow!

Too bad they aren't stadium pieces- the one time it would make sense!

Unfortunately, I did already trade the Blair- Sorry! Let me know if theres anything else you like! I'd be interested in the bat one...

Ouch! That's not cool! The pix are too small to see now, are there any other current Braves or Phillies (not USA)?
Bob

I'm saving that one for a 1 for 1 or 2 for 1 trade. I do not have basketball Beckett so no clue as to what it books but it's limited to 30 and there have been no recent sales on eBay.

Would a nice Ripken auto interest you,check my pc auto section

Ok, Ya want to trade one of them for a Yankee Stadium jersey or bat card?
Bob

I think there may be a value disconnect there, I can give your bucket another look later this evening or tomorrow while travelling.

Would a nice Ripken auto interest you,check my pc auto section

Yes! I like 2 of the 3 you have (not a Sweet Spot fan), also Digging that Jeter Auto/GU!!!

Did you find anything out about the Captain America cards?

Yea, they don't book yet (or that's what I was told). It looks like they sell in the $10-30 range, depending on who the cut is of. The Metal Card (other one) sells around $15. I'd be down to trade by SV. LMK, Thanks!

Any interest in this for your rare Heritage collection? 2010 Topps Heritage Chrome Black Refractors #C88 Josh Johnson 36/61