Anyone want to Trade? Autos and Relics FT! Image Heavy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Any interest in this for your rare Heritage collection? 2010 Topps Heritage Chrome Black Refractors #C88 Josh Johnson 36/61

Yes!

Sorry, I have trouble figuring trades combing BV / SV (all we have for the Captain A Cards!)

What about:

You Send:

2016 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs ROA-BPA Byung-Ho Park, Twins
2010 Topps Heritage Chrome Black Refractors #C88 Josh Johnson 36/61

I send:

Lyle Auto
2 Bench Cards
Your choice of the Comic Panel Cut of Captain America Diving or the Metal Card (The "C;" There is a small scratch on the front too)

Let me know! I do go out of town tomorrow (will still be trading, just delayed on sending, but would love to complete a few deals before so I have stuff waiting on me when I get back!

We're really close, can we add the Upton w\bats SP and I'll take the diving panel card? If so, we've got a deal. If you would post, I have to step out for a few hours, but will confirm later today.

Thanks!

We're really close, can we add the Upton w\bats SP and I'll take the diving panel card? If so, we've got a deal. If you would post, I have to step out for a few hours, but will confirm later today.

Thanks!

That works for me- post it up! Thanks!

Can use the Matz plate. You can check my site plus I have some Sanchez RCs and a few Heritage High SPs not listed on my site in case you need me to list them for ya.

LMK,
Brett

Can use the Matz plate. You can check my site plus I have some Sanchez RCs and a few Heritage High SPs not listed on my site in case you need me to list them for ya.

LMK,
Brett

Dude, you've got some killer traders!

Interested in one (or all, ha) of these:

16 Diamond Kings DK Materials Blue Ty Cobb Dual Bat #3/5 (extremely HTG)
16 Topps Tier One Autographs Copper Ozzie Smith #07/25 (want something nice for this)
16 Topps Archives 1969 Topps Super Autographs Jose Altuve #38/50 (want something nice for this)
16 Topps Scouting Report Autographs Cal Ripken Jr. (VVHTG,only want comparable high end in trade)
15 Topps Career High Autographs Sandy Koufax (VVHTG,only want comparable high end in trade)

Sorry to be "that guy," listing all the HTG Things- LMK!

(also you can tell me to pound sand and look again, haha)

Dude, you've got some killer traders!

Interested in one (or all, ha) of these:

16 Diamond Kings DK Materials Blue Ty Cobb Dual Bat #3/5 (extremely HTG)
16 Topps Tier One Autographs Copper Ozzie Smith #07/25 (want something nice for this)
16 Topps Archives 1969 Topps Super Autographs Jose Altuve #38/50 (want something nice for this)
16 Topps Scouting Report Autographs Cal Ripken Jr. (VVHTG,only want comparable high end in trade)
15 Topps Career High Autographs Sandy Koufax (VVHTG,only want comparable high end in trade)

Sorry to be "that guy," listing all the HTG Things- LMK!

(also you can tell me to pound sand and look again, haha)

I think I'm gonna pass.

I am interested in these:
burrows auto
pint orange
myers plate

are they still available? what are you looking for in trade value for whatever is left?

Thanks

Josh

Originally Posted by camco2
Would a nice Ripken auto interest you,check my pc auto section
Yes! I like 2 of the 3 you have (not a Sweet Spot fan), also Digging that Jeter Auto/GU!!!
The most unique and interesting one is the porcelain Ripken traded rc auto
Plmk if interested

Originally Posted by camco2
Would a nice Ripken auto interest you,check my pc auto section
Yes! I like 2 of the 3 you have (not a Sweet Spot fan), also Digging that Jeter Auto/GU!!!
The most unique and interesting one is the porcelain Ripken traded rc auto
Plmk if interested

What is it from? I saw that- is that one of the Tier One Signed Rookie inserts?

licensed by topps made by r&n china ,co in carrollton,oh "sports nostalgia" dugout collections ,limited edition 128/999
topps official collectable

Sounds cool, but not my cup of tea- is the other one available? (The au/gu one)