Bench Background/Display Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quambomb

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hoping I can get some clarification regarding the background theme I see on the site. Right now I am seeing a wood grain pattern as the backdrop with an orange bar with the Home, Forum, Trade Manager, etc links. However, on a different computer I logged into, there is the older cleaner style background of white and blue tones.

so my questions are:
1) Is the woodgrain background some sort of custom option I have enabled? If so, is there a way to change it?
2) Do you see a woodgrain pattern like I see, or do you see the older style theme?
edit: I found in the bottom left corner the way to change this. so what theme is most popular out there?

I am mostly concerned about this because my sig font includes white to contrast with the darker background, but perhaps some of you can't see it with the white background...a good test is to see if you see the following text in my sig.
edit: I am reverting to black font in my sig. Let me know your thoughts on color options you choose to use that may be best for all themes here

Player Collections: M. Sano B. Buxton, J. Berrios, L. Severino, F. Liriano, B. Revere, C. Gomez, & A. Chapman
Set Collecting Needs: '12 Topps Heritage,'07 Bowman Heritage,'06 Flair Showcase,'07 A&G Flags of the World
Always interested in MN Twins RCs, Prospects

Last edited:
I use the "Blue"..........It's easier to see because of the contrast..........Some folks would benefit from your black type preference..........

I use the "Blue"..........It's easier to see because of the contrast..........Some folks would benefit from your black type preference..........

Thanks. I did go back to the cleaner version (in my opinion) and the black font. Hopefully this is the theme most are using.