Break Complete!!! 2019 Bowman Hobby Jumbo Random Team Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I will start the live feed at 7....live feed might be a bit choppy but I will also be recording with my phone and will upload that one when the break is over. It will be more clear for everybody to see what we get. I’ll post the link on the first page of this thread when we are set to go. Thanks and good luck everybody!!!

Mike

i watched til it froze while you were holding the 3rd auto.....i dont think i can stomach watching it again just to see the last pack and a half though....sure wish i had the rays or o's though....

Sorry didn’t know the live feed froze...and sorry you didn’t hit anything big Claude!

Thanks again for getting in the break and take care buddy!
Mike

If you want any of the Dodger cards.....Okay for u to keep them and not ship them to me...Best regards, David

Awesome...definitely...my son collects Dodgers and will love them...thanks David!!! Can I throw something in for them? Please let me know!

Take care!
Mike