Break Complete!!! 2019 Bowman Hobby Jumbo Random Team Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oh well....strike the twins from my list i guess.....even if david passes it looks like they'll be gone...

wow...oakland and texas......anyone care to trade for either of these ? absolutely no interest in either of those two teams.....

edit to add teams of most interest to me....(in no particular order)
blue jays
twins
giants
rays
astros
braves
marlins
mariners
angels

Claude...Vinny J. says he will trade you Miami Marlins for Oakland Athletics. Let me know if you want to make the trade.

Thanks,
Mike

Grapler: I would trade the Diamondbacks for the Twins if you are interested.

Okay David passed on the Twins so I will trade them to you for the Diamondbacks if you are still interested. Please let me know and I can update the teams on the main page of this thread.

Thanks!
Mike

Anyone want to trade for the Red Sox? I have them but don't really want them.

Mike; I would be glad to make the trade if you are still interested.
Dave

Okay David passed on the Twins so I will trade them to you for the Diamondbacks if you are still interested. Please let me know and I can update the teams on the main page of this thread.

Thanks!
Mike

Quick update...was just informed that TOP18 is no longer a member on the Bench. He hadn’t paid for his spot yet for this break. If anybody wants his team the Seattle Mariners please let me know. It would be $10 and payment would need to be sent before the break tonight. First to let me know they want it will get it. If nobody wants his team I will take it...just wanted to give everybody a chance at it first. Please let me know!

Thanks,
Mike