Break Complete!!! 2019 Bowman Hobby Jumbo Random Team Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay...we have 4 spots left if anybody else would like to join. I will post this group break up in the trade manager for everybody who is in the break. Please confirm and send payment when you can. I’ll order the box tomorrow so that we can plan on doing this break this week...either Friday or Saturday evening. Please let me know if anybody has any questions. Looking forward to seeing what we get!!!

Mike

No problem. When will we find out our teams so we can potentially trade before the break?

Still waiting on a few more to pay. I’ll plan to go live and randomize teams on Friday around 6pm PST. We will do the break on Saturday at 6pm PST. That will give everybody a day to trade teams if they would like to. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Still waiting on a few more to pay. I’ll plan to go live and randomize teams on Friday around 6pm PST. We will do the break on Saturday at 6pm PST. That will give everybody a day to trade teams if they would like to. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Ok thanks. Sent payment.

Okay we are full...thanks everybody for joining this random team group box break and for sending payment so quickly.

The box had been ordered and is supposed to arrive by the end of the day on Friday.

There was a request to do the team randomization before the break so that people would have a chance to trade teams if they would like before the break. I am planning to go live on Friday at 6pm PST to do the team randomization. I’ll post the link in the thread so you can either watch live or after the video uploads to see which team(s) you get. If you would like to make a trade with another member work it out and I would like both members to send me a message so that I know you both are agreeing to trade teams. (**Please note that a few of my friends that are not Bench members are included in this break...Jeff G., Tim G., Jason H., and Vinny J. so let me know if you would like to request a trade with one of them and I can reach out to see if they want to trade**) I will post everybody’s teams next to their names after the team randomization.

For the box break I will plan to go live on Saturday at 6pm PST. I will post the link in the thread so you can all watch to see what we get live or you can view after the video uploads.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions. Looking forward to seeing what we get!!!

Thanks,
Mike