Break Complete!!! 2020 Historic Autos Retro-Graphs Random Divisions Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Live link to box break:

https://youtu.be/VOz4CJ5qGrs

Division randomization live link:

https://youtu.be/jPj9pSgb80Q

This one would be a RANDOM DIVISIONS style group box break for one box of 2020 Historic Autographs Retro-Graphs.

Price is $25.00 per spot. Each spot will get you ONE RANDOM DIVISION and you would get all cards from all players from teams in that division.

Product Info:

https://gogts.net/wp-content/uploads...Sell-Sheet.pdf

Configuration:

5 packs per box

8 cards per pack

All cards are autographed (looks like IP autos) so there will be 40 autographs per box! Each box guarantees 2 HOF autographs and 2 vintage cards (1950’s and 1960’s). Players include Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio, Nolan Ryan, Cal Ripken Jr., etc.

Here is how this break would work. You let me know how many spots you want. After all of the spots are filled and payments are all received I will go live with the DIVISION randomization. I will roll the dice and randomize the list of names of those in the break and also the list of MLB divisions. Every spot will be paired with an MLB DIVISION and that will be your division for the break and you will get all cards of players from the teams in your division.

We will plan to do the division randomization a few days before the break so that everybody will have a chance to trade divisions if they would like to before we break the box.

This box is scheduled to release on JUNE 10, 2020. So let’s see if we can fill this break and do the division randomization before then so we can plan on breaking the box right around that release date!!!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions!

Interested Members:

1. criollos PAID NL Central:
Max Venable Reds, Scott Fletcher Cubs, Jamie Quirk Cardinals, Luis Quinones Reds, Bill Almon Pirates, Van Snider Reds, Bob Walk Pirates, Mike Ramsey Cardinals, Chris Bosio Brewers, Timmy Jones Cardinals, Bill Hands Cubs, Randy Martz Cubs, Dave Geisel Cubs

2. metsman1986 PAID AL East:
Brooks Robinson Orioles, Gary Peters Red Sox, Carney Lansford Red Sox, Mel Stottlemyre Yankees, Jimmie Foxx Red Sox Written Word

3. grapler135s PAID AL West:
Johnny Grubb Rangers, Tom Egan Angels, Tony Phillips A’s, Jeff Russell Rangers

4. jaxbraves PAID NL East:
Luis Rivera Expos, Andre Dawson Expos, Rafael Santana Mets, Wallace Johnson Expos, Neal Heaton Expos, Joe Boever Braves, Jose Laboy Expos

5. erdoro PAID AL Central:
Ross Grimsley Indians, Charlie Maxwell Tigers, Dave Edwards Twins, Marty Pattin Royals, Doug Bird Royals, Tom Brunansky Twins, Ed Glynn Indians, Tom Timmermann Tigers, Tony Muser White Sox, Ty Cobb Tigers Written Word

6. cmcjr99 PAID NL West:
Johnnie LeMaster Giants, Bob Burda Giants, Mike McCormick Giants

Last edited:
Mike and all signed up for this break:

Would you be on board if we top off the cards you will get from this break at 7 or 8? I’m thinking that these products don’t get sorted by MLB Divisions, and I for one wouldn’t feel comfortable getting 14 cards while someone else only gets 2. I understand that the “beauty” of random breaks is the hope of getting lucky and pulling many cards, but there is also the chance of not being so lucky and only pulling 2 or 3 cards in this set up.

To me this is a fun hobby and I’ll rather see a balance in the pulls from this break. I think everyone will be happier this way. And you get to keep your favorite 7 or 8 or 9 cards from your pulls (we can decide what the number of keepers is as a group).

It’s just an idea. If we can’t agree to it we just do the break as normal and let the pulls fall where they may.

Luis

Mike and all signed up for this break:

Would you be on board if we top off the cards you will get from this break at 7 or 8? I’m thinking that these products don’t get sorted by MLB Divisions, and I for one wouldn’t feel comfortable getting 14 cards while someone else only gets 2. I understand that the “beauty” of random breaks is the hope of getting lucky and pulling many cards, but there is also the chance of not being so lucky and only pulling 2 or 3 cards in this set up.

To me this is a fun hobby and I’ll rather see a balance in the pulls from this break. I think everyone will be happier this way. And you get to keep your favorite 7 or 8 or 9 cards from your pulls (we can decide what the number of keepers is as a group).

It’s just an idea. If we can’t agree to it we just do the break as normal and let the pulls fall where they may.

Luis

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the suggestion! That sounds good to me. Let’s wait until the break fills up and then we can make sure that all 6 of the members are okay with it. Agree it would be a lot more fun if it were spread out somewhat evenly and people would be able to pick their keepers.

Thanks,
Mike

mike , gimme til tomorrow morning before you sell that last spot....have to check on something before i can commit to anything

Last edited:
mike , gimme til tomorrow morning before you sell that last spot....have to check on something before i can commit to anything

Okay Claude I’ll put you down as tentatively in...please confirm with me whether you are in or not when you know.

Thanks!
Mike

question regarding divisions.....

im assuming you will be using CURRENT divisional alignment for all teams even if the team pictured was either never in a division or has changed over the years ?

question regarding divisions.....

im assuming you will be using CURRENT divisional alignment for all teams even if the team pictured was either never in a division or has changed over the years ?

Yes, I was planning to use CURRENT DIVISIONS...and I already am anticipating needing a lot of help from you guys to figure out what teams changed to what teams over the years!

Mike

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online