Break Complete!!! 2020 Historic Autos Retro-Graphs Random Divisions Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NL Central......the potential is limitless: Sixto Lezcano, Jerry Morales, Jose Oquendo, Juan Nieves, Manny Sanguillen, Ivan DeJesus,.......can’t wait.

hey , at least your division has 5 teams available ....my division has only 4 teams in this time frame (and actually very few 1993 and 1994 cards for the rockies so essentially just 3 teams)...of course with no rays and very few marlins too , the al and nl east are both reduced to 4 teams...

hey , at least your division has 5 teams available ....my division has only 4 teams in this time frame (and actually very few 1993 and 1994 cards for the rockies so essentially just 3 teams)...of course with no rays and very few marlins too , the al and nl east are both reduced to 4 teams...

I’m seriously excited about possibly getting those players. My PC is of players from PR, and most of those do not have certified autographs available.

I’m seriously excited about possibly getting those players. My PC is of players from PR, and most of those do not have certified autographs available.

my pre-2000 player faves feature a lot of less heavily collected players (charlie hayes , kevin mitchell , chili davis , jamie moyer , mike lieberthal , pascual perez , brian harper , etc)...most of what i have of them was acquired incidentally long before the internet via random box buying or as part of bulk lots during my flea market stints so idon't have graphs of many of them...though i didnt see either one named or pictured on the sell sheets , i'd love to have a shot at a nice winfield or mays ...just wish their site offered at least a little bit more of a list of names aside from the 4 or 5 biggies...

I wasn’t able to find one when I posted this. There was the link that gave some basic info and highlighted some of the HOF players included. I’ll check again.

Mike

yep....i looked for 3 days and ive found nothing except the promo sheets showing the big boys...

Guys...I have a fun little bonus surprise that I will include with this break. Don’t want to give it away so I will just leave it at that for now and show you when we do the break hopefully on or right around June 10th when the box releases. Looking forward to this one!

Mike

Just checked and it still looks like release date is 6/17...so hoping this gets delivered soon and we can do this break this week!

I will keep everybody posted!

Mike

Hey everybody this box arrived this evening (a couple of days earlier than the tracking said)! Would you guys want to do this break tomorrow Saturday 6/20 at 4pm PST? Please let me know!

Thanks!
Mike