Break Complete!!! 2020 Historic Autos Retro-Graphs Random Divisions Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks for the break Mike. I liked it, and we pulled 2 HOF players.

Rich, please let me know if I could get you one of my pulls for your Luis Rivera (Expos).

Thanks,

Luis

Mike:

I’m keeping for sure the Luis Quinones and the Bill Hands.

I’m trading one of my other Cubs to Rich for his Luis Rivera (Expos).

Both you and cmcjr99 can each pick 2 of my other autos.

Thank you again for the break. I thought it was fun. And thank you for the other pack you donated to the break. Those were very nice.

Luis

luis , did you see my post asking about your randy martz ? i only got 3 so i dont have much to offer , and i'd really like to keep the 2 1970's (burda and mccormick) but if you could use my johnnie lemaster i'd love to add the ,martz to my gamec0cl collection....

luis , did you see my post asking about your randy martz ? i only got 3 so i dont have much to offer , and i'd really like to keep the 2 1970's (burda and mccormick) but if you could use my johnnie lemaster i'd love to add the ,martz to my gamec0cl collection....

Yes, you can have my Randy Martz. Make sure Mike knows.

Luis,

Thanks so much for your generosity in donating a few autos...really awesome of you!

I swapped the Luis Rivera (for you) for the Scott Fletcher Cubs (for Rich). I’ll make sure that the Quinones and Hands stay with you as well!

Glad you enjoyed the break...it was a fun one! :)

Mike

Mike:

I’m keeping for sure the Luis Quinones and the Bill Hands.

I’m trading one of my other Cubs to Rich for his Luis Rivera (Expos).

Both you and cmcjr99 can each pick 2 of my other autos.

Thank you again for the break. I thought it was fun. And thank you for the other pack you donated to the break. Those were very nice.

Luis

Luis,

Thanks so much for your generosity in donating a few autos...really awesome of you!

I swapped the Luis Rivera (for you) for the Scott Fletcher Cubs (for Rich). I’ll make sure that the Quinones and Hands stay with you as well!

Glad you enjoyed the break...it was a fun one! :)

Mike

You’re welcome. And please make sure cmcjr99 gets the Randy Martz.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online